Flight Operations | San Leandro, CA | Full Time, Part Time, Contract, Temporary, and Temp to Perm
Drones are revolutionizing the way we see, hear, and work.
Are you ready to join us and change the world?
About the Company
Airspace Systems designs, develops, and builds specialized drones. Our products solve meaningful problems that impact the world. Our teams are from some of the best companies in the world. And we are backed by an amazing group of investors and advisers.
We are looking for top-notch passionate individuals to shape the technology that would power our flying robots. Join us and together we will make this exciting future a reality!
We hire seasoned and talented pilots that bring years of experience in flying and building model aircraft, drones, and other small aircraft. We maintain a fun, collaborative and flat work environment. If you are a highly motivated team-player that enjoys working with a top notch team of engineers, please APPLY!
- Fly, build, and maintain our drones in top-notch condition.
- Test products, scenarios, and use-cases
- Contribute to the look and feel of the design
- Work with our team of A+ Engineers on other systems that interact with your projects.
- Showcase your work to the team
- Be an amazingly responsible person.
- Deep experience in hand flying model aircraft (i.e. FPV drones, helicopters, airplanes).
- Ability to demonstrate flying skills to Airspace chief pilot
- Good technical knowledge of all things drone.
- Ability to conceptualize and communicate suggestions for improved components and software to mechanical and software engineers
- Mission Planner/Pixhawk experience
- Ability to travel within United States on short notice
- Ability to remain outside during all-weather flight operations
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Part 107 remote pilots license.
- Preferred: Manned Pilots License or Part 107 Drone pilots license
- Preferred: Military or law enforcement background
- Preferred: Have or had a national security clearance
- Preferred: Solidworks CAD experience a plus
- Preferred: Radio frequency / radar experience
Apply if you are interested in...
Getting in on the ground floor of a well funded startup in a massive industry
Creating something that people need and want.
Working on something that will impact people's lives
Working with a handpicked team of world class engineers, investors and advisers.
Earning a competitive salary with equity and all the perks to keep you happy, focused and fulfilled.