Technology | Remote Work Available | Full Time
ABOUT US: Airside Mobile builds innovative digital identity products for businesses and consumers alike with privacy-by-design and leading-edge security as its guiding principles. Our secure, scalable, user-centric solutions that empower businesses and individuals to manage personal information with integrity. Airside Mobile's flagship product, Mobile Passport, has been downloaded by more than 5 million people and now Airside Mobile is providing a full suite of digital identity products for organizations fighting the COVID crises.
Airside Mobile offers:
- Great work environment with supportive management
- Full 100% health insurance (coverage of medical, dental and vision) for employees.
- Eligibility to participate in 401K plan
- Unlimited PTO
ABOUT YOU: You want to be part of the solution. You are an analytical high-energy individual with a great attitude, and can-do approach. You pay close attention to detail and are able to juggle multiple tasks. You are extremely organized and a self-motivator. You thrive in a fast-paced virtual work environment. You bring the following qualifications (and more) to the team:
- AWS Certification & good understanding of AWS technologies.
- Advanced knowledge of Linux OS & Nginx and how to operate.
- Experience with the functionality of different WordPress themes and plugins.
- Helpful to have knowledge in the use of JIRA & Confluence
- You are helpful and it makes you happy to help others solve problems.
- You work responsibly and reliably and are prepared to build and maintain stable and long-lasting customer relationships.
- You have the ability to work in an organized and structured way and to set priorities.
- You are resourceful and creative in analyzing problems and finding solutions.
- You pay attention to details and work methodically on long-term solutions.
- You are a good listener. You deal with people skillfully and patiently and you keep calm even when the customer doesn’t
- You are passionate about working together with other people.
- You are good at assessing your abilities and you know when you cannot help and have to forward difficult cases to superiors.
- Ability to initiate and follow through on work independently.
- Ability to meet assigned deadlines.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities.
- Strong ethics and sound judgment.
ABOUT THE JOB:
- Editing and adding content & design updates on multiple websites using Wordpress & Elementor plugin(CMS) to best known SEO standards.
- Updating, configuring and managing Wordpress plugins.
- Review security scans on websites and deploy patches to dependent libraries and binaries in the AWS environment on Linux OS.
- Troubleshooting any website issues in our AWS Linux, Wordpress, PHP, MySQL, Nginx stack.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Physical Requirements of the Job: Must be able to: sit for long periods of time, see details of objects that are less than a few feet away, speak clearly so listeners can understand, understand the speech of another person, able to regularly use repetitive wrist/hand/finger movement to work on computer and/or related office equipment., focus on one source of sound and ignore others, work in close proximity to other employees, work in office environment with artificial light and conditioned air.
Airside is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Airside is also committed to comply with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.