Sales Operations | Arlington, VA | Full Time
At Airside, our vision is Privacy for everyone, everywhere in an information sharing world. We pursue that mission by combining smart process design with leading edge technology to create mobile solutions that fit all areas of your life. Our Digital ID solutions create convenience while allowing our members to maintain full control of their data. We are best recognized for Mobile Passport, a top-40 travel app that helps our customers breeze through customs without the long lines and paperwork. Our second app, Airside, will provide an even broader range of convenient experiences.
Airside is a fast-growing, venture-backed company with a culture that emphasizes close teamwork, creative solutions, running lean, and rethinking how things work. We have deep experience in identity, data security, travel, financial services and government processes. Our team is extremely small and flat, so you must enjoy working in a low-structure environment, be comfortable within a start-up environment, collaborating, leading, and have a passion for getting things done creatively.
Airside Mobile offers:
- Great work environment with supportive management
- Full 100% health insurance (coverage of medical, dental and vision) for employees.
- Eligibility to participate in 401K plan
- Unlimited PTO
ABOUT YOU: You want to be part of the solution. You are a high-energy individual with a great attitude, a strong sense of personal accountability and a can-do approach. You pay close attention to detail and are able to juggle multiple tasks. You are extremely organized and a self-motivator. You thrive in a fast-paced virtual work environment. You bring the following qualifications (and more) to the team:
- 4-year degree; Pre-law strongly preferred, law school a plus
- 5+ years of experience in software contracts administration
- Deep understanding of contracts, contract governance, contractual language and the contract lifecycle
- The ability to draft and edit contract language
- Critical thinking skills and the ability to research and understand legal and financial implications
- Experience working on commercial sales and partnerships contracts with large organizations
- Experience working on vendor contracts
- Superior reading, writing and language skills
- Excellent understanding of the software industry, its services, customers and providers
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to initiate and follow through on work independently
- Demonstrated professionalism when working with external parties
- Ability to meet assigned deadlines
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Strong ethics and sound judgment
ABOUT THE JOB:
- Responsible for managing all contracts
- Knowledgeable about the details and benefits of contracts, as well as potential disadvantages
- Write, evaluate, negotiate and execute contracts covering a range of transactions and products
- Maintain correspondence and documentation related to contracts
- Communicate and present information to stakeholders regarding contracts
- Monitor contracts and move forward with close-out, extension or renewal of contracts
- Problem-solve contract-related issues
- Support the Go-to-Market and product team with contractual needs in a timely manner.
- Physical Requirements of the Job: Must be able to: sit for long periods of time, see details of objects that are less than a few feet away, speak clearly so listeners can understand, understand the speech of another person, able to regularly use repetitive wrist/hand/finger movement to work on computer and/or related office equipment., focus on one source of sound and ignore others, work in close proximity to other employees, work in office environment with artificial light and conditioned air.
Airside is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Airside is also committed to comply with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.