Technology | Remote Work Available | Full Time
ABOUT US: Airside Mobile builds innovative digital identity products for businesses and consumers alike with privacy-by-design and leading-edge security as its guiding principles. Our secure, scalable, user-centric solutions that empower businesses and individuals to manage personal information with integrity. Airside Mobile's flagship product, Mobile Passport, has been downloaded by more than 5 million people and now Airside Mobile is providing a full suite of digital identity products for organizations fighting the COVID crises.
Airside Mobile offers:
- Great work environment with supportive management
- Full 100% health insurance (coverage of medical, dental and vision) for employees.
- Eligibility to participate in 401K plan
- Unlimited PTO
ABOUT YOU: You want to be part of the solution. You are an analytical high-energy individual with a great attitude, and can-do approach. You pay close attention to detail and are able to juggle multiple tasks. You are extremely organized and a self-motivator. You thrive in a fast-paced virtual work environment. You bring the following qualifications (and more) to the team:
- 4-year degree in an industry related field, or job experience that is equal.
- 2+ years of experience in compliance testing, data interpretation and certifications. (SOC2/HIPAA) as examples.
- Demonstrated skills in understanding and creating a successful compliance program with multiple vendors and clients.
- Successful record of compliance projects.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Ability to initiate and follow through on work independently.
- Ability to meet assigned deadlines.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities.
- Strong ethics and sound judgment.
ABOUT THE JOB:
- Collaborate with engineers and designers to ensure all products are completely compliant and no issues arise.
- Research and analyze current processes to design compliance programs.
- Integrate compliance programs and ensure their organization and success.
- Establish compliance test standards, perform diagnostic procedures and troubleshooting, and analyze findings.
- Isolate non-compliance issues and pursue resolution.
- Record test results to document compliance.
- Prepare and present compliance reports with analysis of measurements, statistics, and other data.
- Update compliance knowledge as requirements chance by tracking and researching emerging practices.
- Maintain engineering practices over long periods of time.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Physical Requirements of the Job: Must be able to: sit for long periods of time, see details of objects that are less than a few feet away, speak clearly so listeners can understand, understand the speech of another person, able to regularly use repetitive wrist/hand/finger movement to work on computer and/or related office equipment., focus on one source of sound and ignore others, work in close proximity to other employees, work in office environment with artificial light and conditioned air.
Airside is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Airside is also committed to comply with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.