Technology | Remote Work Available | Full Time
At Airside, our vision is Privacy for everyone, everywhere in an information sharing world. We pursue that mission by combining smart process design with leading edge technology to create mobile solutions that fit all areas of your life. Our Digital ID solutions create convenience while allowing our members to maintain full control of their data. We are best recognized for Mobile Passport, a top-40 travel app that helps our customers breeze through customs without the long lines and paperwork.
Airside is a fast-growing, venture-backed company with a culture that emphasizes close teamwork, creative solutions, running lean, and rethinking how things work. We have deep experience in identity, data security, travel, and government processes. Our team is extremely small and flat, so you must enjoy working in a low-structure environment, be comfortable within a start-up environment, collaborating, leading, and have a passion for getting things done creatively.
About the Job:
Airside is looking for exceptionally talented Android application developers with a passion for solving intricate problems in the identity management area. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who worked as a primary developer in the past projects. The candidate participates in all stages of the software development lifecycle and helps influence the outcome. Therefore, a keen focus on building creative solutions and a commitment to collaborative problem-solving is essential to creating value for our customers.
At Airside, the core engineering teams are located in Herndon, VA, Raleigh, NC and Innsbruck, Austria, with its headquarters located in Rosslyn, VA. This position is based out of our Raleigh, NC office with 100% remote work available, provided candidates are available to work during regular Eastern Standard Time working hours.
- Design and build Android applications
- Automate tests
- Maintain code quality
- Contribute to CI/CD efforts
- Collaborate with a distributed team to design and develop new features
- Backend integration
- 5+ years of native Android Development Experience
- Experience with Java and Kotlin programming languages
- Experience with Agile development (Scrum)
- Familiarity with REST best practices
- Strong communication skills
- B.S. in Computer Science or a Related Field
- AWS Certifications is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Great work environment with supportive management
- Health insurance (coverage of medical, dental, and vision) for employees
- Eligibility to participate in 401K plan
- Unlimited PTO
- Relocation assistance available
Airside is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Airside is also committed to comply with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.