HVAC / Plumbing / ELECTRICIANS
HVAC TECHNICIANS/ELECTRICIANS | Air Revive | Full Time
AirRevive refurbishes and re-commissions vertical, horizontal, packaged, and split air handler units. AirRevive’s holding company, ChemTron, is a leading specialty chemical manufacturer providing engineering solutions to the hospitality and industrial markets. AirRevive is seeking recent graduates to learn the niche skill of refurbishing and re-commissioning fan coil units. AirRevive is a fast growing company with room for growth.
- Test equipment, manifold gauges, thermal sensors, air flow devices, and recovery apparatus is a must.
- Skills to remove and wire motors and compressors of any size or capacity.
- Knowledge to replace of air handlers, condensing units, and rooftop package units.
- Can diagnose problems with temperature and pressure sensors, electrical controls, time delays and magnetic starters.
- Read, interpret and work from blue prints; use test equipment and required tools of trade skillfully and safely; interpret and adjust gauges and safety controls on equipment.
- Review plans and specifications to determine the layout for plumbing and related materials.
- Inspect HVAC system to assess material and equipment needs to establish the sequence of pipe installations and to plan installation around obstructions such as electrical wiring.
- Assemble and install valves and fittings.
- Install, maintain, modify and repair all electrical distribution systems and associated electrical equipment
Assemble pipe sections, tubing and fittings, using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement, plastic solvent, caulking, soldering, brazing, welding equipment. Test pipe systems and fixtures for leaks.
Review plans and specifications to determine the layout for plumbing and related materials.
Inspect HVAC system to assess material and equipment needs to establish the sequence of pipe installations and to plan installation around obstructions such as electrical wiring.
Assemble and install valves and fittings.
Install, maintain, modify and repair all electrical distribution systems and associated electrical equipment.
High school diploma or equivalent
Completed HVAC Certification
2 to 6 years hands on Commercial HVAC Experience
Valid Driver’s License and acceptable driving record
Positive, easy going attitude - there are no problems just new solutions
Ability and flexibility to travel 90% of the time
Maintain regular attendance to produce a normal, timely flow of work.
Multi-task/flexibility; be able to change from one task to another without loss of efficiency
- This unique opportunity involves learning specialized skills that will prove to be valuable for the rest of your career.
- Technicians will travel to properties throughout the United States.
- Holiday pay
- Health insurance
- Per Diem
- Opportunity to grow