Installation | Whippany, NJ | Full Time
New Jersey’s premier HVAC-Plumbing-Electrical company is looking for a Full-time HVAC Warehouse Coordinator to join our winning team. Expand and grow with us.
The warehouse/receiving coordinator plans, organizes and monitors the receiving, storage and distribution of all items received ensuring a smooth and consistent operation so parts and supplies are located and distributed to proper departments in an effective and efficient manner as needed to satisfy internal and external customer requirements.
- Plans and coordinates work; monitors the performance of warehouse and receiving associates; ensures their ability to safely operate material handling equipment and to move materials to and from storage configurations; counsels, records and disciplines as necessary.
- Maintains an equipment structure and level to accomplish the warehouse and receiving mission in a safe and effective manner.
- Records and maintains inventory and tool levels.
- Ensure all inbound materials are properly documented and accurate.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs or use a hand cart with up to 250 lbs on it and relocate it for a min distance of 25 yards.
- Maintains warehouse and machinery.
- Enforces facility and safety rules as well as company regulations and core values.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills/Requirements: Ideal candidates should have at least prior work experience in a similar industry; warehouse experience necessary.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Warehouse experience in similar industry
- Forklift experience
We feel we are the best and we want only the best. Our benefits (Medical, Dental, Vacation, 401K, Uniforms, Competitive Pay) We are First Class and so are our employees. Let’s grow together.