Mechanical Engineer - HVAC
Commercial Sales | Whippany, NJ | Full Time
New Jersey’s premier HVAC-Plumbing-Electrical company is looking for Full-time Mechanical Engineers to join our winning team. Expand and grow with us. Air Group LLC has served New Jersey customers for over fifty years and we are still growing. If you are looking for a company that you can grow with, be part of a friendly and supportive team and learn while providing excellent service to our customers, apply now!
Skills/Requirements: Ideal candidates should have at least 2+ years experience. Bachelor's or Master's of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Review plans and specifications to develop bid packages, estimates and follow up on proposals.
- Communicate with clients, vendors, manufacturers and general contractors for project clarification to develop and prepare cost estimates for labor, material, goods and services.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Work with design engineers to prepare engineering layouts and create AutoCAD drawings for design builds.
- Experience with Revit a plus.
- AutoCAD experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office Programs (Excel, Outlook, Word, etc...)
- Possess excellent organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Must be detail oriented
We feel we are the best and we want only the best. Our benefits (Medical, Dental, Vacation, 401K, Competitive Pay, Training opportunities for industry certifications, We are First Class and so are our employees. Let’s grow together.