Test Manager - Public Trust
PMO Support | San Antonio, TX | Full Time
About Us: Innovating to solve real-world problems
At Applied Insight, we leave no stone unturned in solving our customers’ technology challenges. Supporting the Federal Government with the strongest mission focus, our solutions empower people to collaborate more effectively in delivering services vital to the nation.
On joining the AI team, you’ll be working to solve real-world problems on missions that matter with people who share your passions and encourage your ambition. It’s vital to us that we hire committed people who are great at what they do. We return that commitment by empowering them with the autonomy, the support and the tools they need to fulfill their true potential.
A day in the life (just a few of the things you may do on any given day):
- You will conduct analysis of functional requirements, change proposals, and current
software and IT environment.
- You will develop and implement appropriate testing procedures for programs, systems, and software to ensure they satisfy and protect requirements and submit to AETC/A3GR for approval.
- Develop test plans for assigned systems/services/product.
You will excel in this role if you:
- You enjoy assisting the government test lead and test teams by organizing test activities and monitoring test
What we are expecting from you (i.e. the qualifications you must have):
- Bachelor’s Degree in associated discipline with a minimum of five (5) years of industry or DoD experience. A higher educational degree may be considered as substitution for some years of experience or additional years of experience over the minimum may be considered a substitution for the level of degree requirements.\
- US Citizenship with eligibility to obtain a Public Trust security clearance.
What we are desiring from you (i.e. the nice-to-have qualifications):
- Familiarity with cloud services.
- Familiarity with Agile framework.
- DoD experience.
What we will provide in return: Excellent compensation and amazing benefits
- Multiple health insurance options from CareFirst BCBS which include a PPO plan with ZERO deductibles and an HSA plan.
- 401k Immediate Vesting. Company matches 100% of the first 3% contributed and 50% of the next 2% contributed.
- Fully paid long-term disability, short-term disability, and life insurance.
- Flexible Spending Account options.
- Generous paid time off that includes one bucket of leave to use how the employee sees fit; no separate holiday, sick, or vacation.
- Flexible work schedules with the ability to bank extra hours for additional time off.
- Semi-Annual bonuses for hours worked "over standard".
- Government shutdown protection where employees don't have to use leave for up to 3 days out of the year for inclement weather or budget issues.
- Employee centric culture and a belief that we should empower those who are good at what they do and then give them the tools the need to achieve success and grow their career.
- A commitment to learning and growth and easy ways to achieve both including a training budget, education assistance, mentorship programs and collaborative learning sessions.
- A collaborative environment that fosters communication and an open door policy.
www.applied-insight.com. EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled.