Test Engineer - TS/SCI with Polygraph
Software Engineering | Annapolis Junction, MD | Full Time
About Us: Innovating to solve real-world problems
Applied Technology Group, Applied Insight’s advanced analytics specialists, have an exceptional track record of solving the most complex big data challenges and delivering actionable intelligence at the heart of the U.S. national security mission.
On joining our team, you’ll be working to solve real-world problems on missions that matter with people who share your passions and encourage your ambition. It’s vital to us that we hire committed people who are great at what they do. We return that commitment by empowering them with the autonomy, the support and the tools they need to fulfill their true potential.
A day in the life:
As the Test Engineer, you will:
- Support our nation’s intelligence and DoD community, you will have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies
- Complete a variety of interesting applied R&D tasks focused on DevOps
- Collaborate with others on the project to brainstorm about the best way to tackle complex development problems
You will excel in this role if you are:
- Able to Embrace Emerging Technology: You will leverage a variety of technologies, in a well-funded environment to solve intricate technical problems impacting national security
- Well-rounded: You appreciate the opportunity to work across multiple technologies
- Motivated: You want to continually learn and work with new things
- Agile: Able to work as part of small team working together to develop cutting edge solutions
- Focused on Automation: Wherever possible, you look for ways to automate manual processes to increase efficiency, speed, and operability of tasks
What we are expecting from you:
- Experience with planning, implementing, testing, documenting, and maintaining solutions for the integration and testing of custom developed and COTS/GOTS components, elements, subsystems and/or systems
- Shall be able to synthesize customer contractual needs and requirements into system test solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule and cost constraints
- Shall be able to establish functional and technical specifications and standards, solve hardware/software interface problems, define input/output parameters, and ensure integration of the entire system or subsystem
- Shall be able to review, evaluate and derive requirements for testability, develop, and execute comprehensive test plans, procedures and schedules for complete systems and/or subsystems
- Shall be able to coordinate subsystem and/or system testing activities with programs and other organizations
- Shall be able to perform analysis of test results and prepare comprehensive subsystem and/or system level evaluation reports which verify and validate system performance
- Shall be able to write discrepancy reports and perform integration regression testing to verify/validate incorporated fixes to software, components, subsystems and systems
- Shall have experience with test automation tools e.g. IBM Rational Robot, Mercury Interactive LoadRunner, QuickTest or Selenium
- TS/SCI with Polygraph
What we are desiring from you:
- Manual and automated testing experience
What we will provide in return: Excellent compensation and amazing benefits
- Multiple health insurance options from CareFirst BCBS which include a PPO plan with ZERO deductibles and an HSA plan. We pay for 100% of the employee premium and cover 90% of your dependent’s premium.
- 401k Immediate Vesting. Company matches 100% of the first 3% contributed and 50% of the next 2% contributed.
- Fully paid long-term disability, short-term disability, and life insurance.
- Flexible Spending Account options.
- Generous paid time off that includes one bucket of leave to use how the employee sees fit; no separate holiday, sick, or vacation.
- Flexible work schedules with the ability to bank extra hours for additional time off.
- Semi-Annual bonuses for hours worked "over standard".
- Government shutdown protection where employees don't have to use leave for up to 3 days out of the year for inclement weather or budget issues.
- Employee centric culture and a belief that we should empower those who are good at what they do and then give them the tools the need to achieve success and grow their career.
- A commitment to learning and growth and easy ways to achieve both including a training budget, education assistance, mentorship programs and collaborative learning sessions.
- A collaborative environment that fosters communication and an open door policy.
www.atg-us.com. EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled.