Software Engineering | College Park, MD | Full Time
About Us: Innovating to solve real-world problems
Applied Insight delivers next-generation cloud solutions that give Federal customers greater command and control, insight and security for their public and private cloud deployments.
On joining our team, you’ll be working to solve real-world problems on missions that matter with people who share your passions and encourage your ambition. It’s vital to us that we hire committed people who are great at what they do. We return that commitment by empowering them with the autonomy, the support and the tools they need to fulfill their true potential.
A day in the life (just a few of the things you may do on any given day):
- Designing, engineering, and implementing code for advanced RF simulations.
- Work with team to integrate individually developed components together into fully functioning system.
You will excel in this role if you:
- Have experience with GNU Radio, software-defined radio, radio equipment, etc.
- Have a experience in RF and enjoy creating code to simulate RF environments.
What we are expecting from you (i.e. the qualifications you must have):
- Docker experience.
- At least one year of C programming experience.
- At least one year of Python programming experience.
- Experience working with a large code base.
- Three years of software development experience and a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university. 4 additional years of software development experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- Ability to obtain a TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance.
What we are desiring from you (i.e. the nice-to-have qualifications):
- Golang/Go experience.
- Experience developing code for LTE.
- RF systems familiarity.
What we will provide in return: Excellent compensation and amazing benefits
- Multiple health insurance options from CareFirst BCBS which include a PPO plan with ZERO deductibles and an HSA plan.
- 401k Immediate Vesting. Company matches 100% of the first 3% contributed and 50% of the next 2% contributed.
- Fully paid long-term disability, short-term disability, and life insurance.
- Flexible Spending Account options.
- Generous paid time off that includes one bucket of leave to use how the employee sees fit; no separate holiday, sick, or vacation.
- Flexible work schedules with the ability to bank extra hours for additional time off.
- Semi-Annual bonuses for hours worked "over standard".
- Government shutdown protection where employees don't have to use leave for up to 3 days out of the year for inclement weather or budget issues.
- Employee centric culture and a belief that we should empower those who are good at what they do and then give them the tools the need to achieve success and grow their career.
- A commitment to learning and growth and easy ways to achieve both including a training budget, education assistance, mentorship programs and collaborative learning sessions.
- A collaborative environment that fosters communication and an open door policy.
www.stratussolutions.com. EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled.