Internal Application: Sharepoint Administrator
Infrastructure | San Antonio, TX | Full Time
About Us: Engineers solving real-world problems
At Applied Insight, we leave no stone unturned in solving our customers’ technology challenges. Supporting the Federal Government with the strongest mission focus, our solutions empower people to collaborate more effectively in delivering services vital to the nation. Our unique approach to information technology considers people first. We make it our job to understand our customer’s mission and the user’s reality right from the start, combining technology and process to deliver what customers really need to succeed – from adaptation to innovation – drawing on our long experience of supporting the US Defense, Intelligence and Federal Civilian communities.
What we are expecting from you (i.e. the qualifications you must have):
- Microsoft SharePoint Administration Skills (desired: SharePoint 2016 and SharePoint Online)
- Understanding SharePoint out of the box features and toolsets and how to implement and their limitations
- Knowledge of Content Types, Taxonomy, SharePoint Search, Information Management Policies
- Experience developing master pages, page layouts, display templates, and wire frames
- 2-5 years developing web front-end SharePoint applications using jQuery, HTML 5, CSS3 & SharePoint CSOM and REST APIs - including working within SharePoint Designer
- Experience creating UI/UX design for the SharePoint internal and external Web-based solutions
- Demonstrated solution development, unit testing and debugging; development may include the preparation of new SharePoint solution and integration with non-SharePoint solutions for data collection and then rendering it as information to site users
- Windows System Administration Skills (desired: Windows Server 2012 R2 and 2016)
- Scripting Experience (desired: PowerShell)
Nice to have:
- Demonstrated effective project management experience
- Experience working with SSRS report builder
- Experience working with Forms Designer
- Backup and Restore Experience (desired: NetBackup)
- System Monitoring Experience (desired: Zabbix)
- Virtualization support experience (desired: VMware)
What we will provide in return: Excellent compensation and amazing benefits
- Multiple health insurance options from CareFirst BCBS which include a PPO plan with ZERO deductibles and an HSA plan.
- 401k Immediate Vesting. Company matches 100% of the first 3% contributed and 50% of the next 2% contributed.
- Fully paid long-term disability, short-term disability, and life insurance.
- Flexible Spending Account options.
- Generous paid time off that includes one bucket of leave to use how the employee sees fit; no separate holiday, sick, or vacation.
- Flexible work schedules with the ability to bank extra hours for additional time off.
- Semi-Annual bonuses for hours worked "over standard".
- Government shutdown protection where employees don't have to use leave for up to 3 days out of the year for inclement weather or budget issues.
- Employee centric culture and a belief that we should empower those who are good at what they do and then give them the tools the need to achieve success and grow their career.
- A commitment to learning and growth and easy ways to achieve both including a training budget, education assistance, mentorship programs and collaborative learning sessions.
- A collaborative environment that fosters communication and an open door policy.
www.applied-insight.com. EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled.