Senior Technical Recruiter
Corporate | Remote/DC, DC | Full Time
About Us: Innovating to solve real-world problems
At Applied Insight, we leave no stone unturned in solving our customers’ technology challenges. Supporting the Federal Government with the strongest mission focus, our solutions empower people to collaborate more effectively in delivering services vital to the nation.
On joining the Applied Insight team, you’ll be working to solve real-world problems on missions that matter with people who share your passions and encourage your ambition. It’s vital to us that we hire committed people who are great at what they do. We return that commitment by empowering them with the autonomy, the support and the tools they need to fulfill their true potential.
As the Senior Technical Recruiter, you will:
- Administer and execute recruitment processes throughout the company to hire for current openings and proactively develop pipeline for future talent.
- Understand business needs to identify, develop, and execute recruiting strategy to hire and retain top talent.
- Develop strategic business relations with key stakeholders to include hiring managers, customers, and human resources counterparts.
- Utilize social media to network with relevant user groups to recruit talent.
- Proactively identify qualified candidates through various job boards, social media, cold-calling, research, and other recruiting methods.
- Upload resumes into resume database (JobScore) and keep meticulous records of candidate status.
- Support proposals by recruiting key personnel, formatting resumes, and obtaining letters of commitment from contingent hires
- Schedule interviews between candidates and hiring manger(s).
- Attend job fairs throughout the year and represent our company both in person and online in a professional manner.
What we are expecting from you:
- 6-10 years in technical recruiting for positions such as system administrators, software engineers, cloud, devops and infrastructure engineers
- Experience within the Federal Civilian, DOD, and Intel market.
- Experience with proposal recruiting
- Extensive network and experience using LinkedIn, Clearancejobs, Dice, and other job boards
- Ability to use independent judgement, creatively think of ways to source candidates, and knowledge of employment market trends
- Excellent communication, organization, and customer service skills
- Proven ability to work in a virtual and autonomous environment
- BS in a related field
- Due to the nature of our Federal Contracts, US Citizenship is required.
What we will provide in return: Excellent compensation and amazing benefits
- Multiple health insurance options from CareFirst BCBS which include a PPO plan with ZERO deductibles and an HSA plan.
- 401k Immediate Vesting. Company matches 100% of the first 3% contributed and 50% of the next 2% contributed.
- Fully paid long-term disability, short-term disability, and life insurance.
- Flexible Spending Account options.
- Generous paid time off that includes one bucket of leave to use how the employee sees fit; no separate holiday, sick, or vacation.
- Flexible work schedules with the ability to bank extra hours for additional time off.
- Semi-Annual bonuses for hours worked "over standard".
- Government shutdown protection where employees don't have to use leave for up to 3 days out of the year for inclement weather or budget issues.
- Employee centric culture and a belief that we should empower those who are good at what they do and then give them the tools they need to achieve success and grow their career.
- A commitment to learning and growth and easy ways to achieve both including a training budget, education assistance, mentorship programs and collaborative learning sessions.
- A collaborative environment that fosters communication and an open door policy.
www.applied-insight.com. EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled.
Prospective and successful candidates will be required to adhere with Applied Insight’s vaccination policy. All Applied Insight employees must be fully vaccinated or receive a legal exemption and must submit proof of vaccination or exemption on their first day of employment.