Senior Security Engineer - TS/SCI with Poly
Security | Chantilly, VA | Full Time
About Us: Innovating to solve real-world problems
Applied Insight has an exceptional track record of solving the most complex big data challenges and delivering actionable intelligence at the heart of the U.S. national security mission.
On joining our team, you’ll be working to solve real-world problems on missions that matter with people who share your passions and encourage your ambition. It’s vital to us that we hire committed people who are great at what they do. We return that commitment by empowering them with the autonomy, the support and the tools they need to fulfill their true potential.
- Manage the accreditation and authorization (A&A) process for multiple systems across Sponsor organization.
- Adhere to guidelines set forth in The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Rev 4 and Rev 5 versions and in Intelligence Community Directive (ICD) 503.
- Adhere to the guidelines set forth in the Sponsor’s Risk Management Framework.
- Work with development teams to document the system in all aspects related to the Sponsor Risk Management Framework.
- Manage and track the status of the application throughout the life of the system.
- Provide Sponsor with reports related status of systems as they move though the accreditation process.
- Diagnose and resolve issues with systems related to security vulnerabilities.
- Information Assurance to include writing System Security Plans (SSP) and providing proper guidance to the application of security controls.
- Accreditation process to include direct involvement in the processes design, documentation development, and implementation.
- Providing cyber security guidance.
- Processing and shepherding at least 50 projects through the accreditation process.
- Using vulnerability testing tools such as Nessus, Web Inspect, and AppDetective.
- Understanding cloud environments to include architecture, design, and documentation.
- Working with the Sponsor’s cloud environment.
- Learning new cloud environments such as Google, Azure, and Oracle
- CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) Certification either current or recently expired (within the last 2 years).
- TS/SCI with Polygraph.
- Using an Enterprise Service Management Tool with Configuration Manager role.
- Using security tracking applications such as XACTA 360.
- Software approval process, governance, and patch management process.
- Any ethical hacking experience or certifications
What we will provide in return: Excellent compensation and amazing benefits
- Multiple health insurance options from CareFirst BCBS which include a PPO plan with ZERO deductibles and an HSA plan. We pay for 100% of the employee premium and cover 90% of your dependent’s premium.
- 401k Immediate Vesting. Company matches 100% of the first 3% contributed and 50% of the next 2% contributed.
- Fully paid long-term disability, short-term disability, and life insurance.
- Flexible Spending Account options.
- Generous paid time off that includes one bucket of leave to use how the employee sees fit; no separate holiday, sick, or vacation.
- Flexible work schedules with the ability to bank extra hours for additional time off.
- Semi-Annual bonuses for hours worked "over standard".
- Government shutdown protection where employees don't have to use leave for up to 3 days out of the year for inclement weather or budget issues.
- Employee centric culture and a belief that we should empower those who are good at what they do and then give them the tools the need to achieve success and grow their career.
- A commitment to learning and growth and easy ways to achieve both including a training budget, education assistance, mentorship programs and collaborative learning sessions.
- A collaborative environment that fosters communication and an open door policy.
www.atg-us.com. EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled.