Internal Application: Senior Program Management Specialist - Acquisitions
PMO Support | Washington, DC | Full Time
About Us: Engineers solving real-world problems
At Applied Insight, we leave no stone unturned in solving our customers’ technology challenges. Supporting the Federal Government with the strongest mission focus, our solutions empower people to collaborate more effectively in delivering services vital to the nation. Our unique approach to information technology considers people first. We make it our job to understand our customer’s mission and the user’s reality right from the start, combining technology and process to deliver what customers really need to succeed – from adaptation to innovation – drawing on our long experience of supporting the US Defense, Intelligence and Federal Civilian communities.
A day in the life-- a few of the things you might be doing on any given day:
- Perform requirements analysis and traceability, conduct market research, prepare draft acquisition documents, establish and implement program plans and milestones, track program schedules, correspondence action items, and financial reports.
- Evaluate the design and reliability of new equipment for potential procurement.
- Provide guidance and recommendations on the administration of acquisition efforts.
- Advise the program manager and staff on the status of acquisition efforts.
- Track program schedules, correspondence action items, and financial reports.
- Track deliverables/progress and invoicing.
- Review final documentation.
- Plan and develop program management products.
What we are expecting from you (i.e. the qualifications you must have):
- Master’s degree in Management, Engineering, Acquisition/Contract Management plus at least 12 years of relevant experience.
- Individual must submit to a CBP background investigation (BI); a favorably adjudicated BI will be required to maintain this position.
- Secret Clearance Required
What we will provide in return: Excellent compensation and amazing benefits
- Multiple health insurance options from Anthem BCBS which include PPO plans and an HSA plan.
- 401k Immediate Vesting. Company matches 100% of the first 3% contributed and 50% of the next 2% contributed.
- Long-term disability, short-term disability, and life insurance options.
- Flexible Spending Account options.
- Generous paid time off that includes vacation and floating holidays.
- Semi-Annual bonuses for hours worked "over standard".
- Employee centric culture and a belief that we should empower those who are good at what they do and then give them the tools the need to achieve success and grow their career.
- A commitment to learning and growth and easy ways to achieve both including a training budget, education assistance, mentorship programs and collaborative learning sessions.
- A collaborative environment that fosters communication and an open door policy.
www.applied-insight.com. EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled.