Senior Program Management Analyst
PMO Support | Washington, DC | Full Time
About Us: Innovating to solve real-world problems
At Applied Insight, we leave no stone unturned in solving our customers’ technology challenges. Supporting the Federal Government with the strongest mission focus, our solutions empower people to collaborate more effectively in delivering services vital to the nation.
On joining the AI team, you’ll be working to solve real-world problems on missions that matter with people who share your passions and encourage your ambition. It’s vital to us that we hire committed people who are great at what they do. We return that commitment by empowering them with the autonomy, the support and the tools they need to fulfill their true potential.
A Day in the Life:
The Senior Program Management Analyst supports Air and Marine Operations/Requirements Directorate in the capture, documentation, management, and fulfillment of operational requirements, as a Subject Matter Expert in project and program management. Duties include;
- Conduct studies, analyses and evaluations, and technical (i.e. statistical consulting) services.
- Support and lead aspects of planning and facilitation of requirements gathering and prioritization.
- Draft and revise strategic documentation, capability gap analysis, and other requirement related documentation (e.g., MNS, CONOPS, ORDs), in consultation with various stakeholders.
- Provide assistance or advice on the efficient and effective management and operation of organizations, activities (including management and professional support services for research and development activities).
- Help form and prioritize notional groupings of acquisition and non-material solution options for consideration.
- Develop context for executive decision making, and support acquisition/initiative planning activities (e.g., cost-benefit studies, alternatives analyses, and technical requirements development).
- Must have a BS or MS degree in a technical or business discipline
- Must have a PMI PMP certification or equivalent (i.e., DAWIA or DHS project management certification.
- Must have seven or more years of project and program management support experience.
- Experience with DHS acquisition life cycle preferred. Significant experience in AMO, CBP, DHS, and other Federal program management strongly preferred.
What we will provide in return: Excellent compensation and amazing benefits
- Multiple health insurance options from CareFirst BCBS which include a PPO plan with ZERO deductibles and an HSA plan.
- 401k Immediate Vesting. Company matches 100% of the first 3% contributed and 50% of the next 2% contributed.
- Fully paid long-term disability, short-term disability, and life insurance.
- Flexible Spending Account options.
- Generous paid time off that includes vacation and floating holidays as well as the ability to bank extra hours for additional time off.
- Semi-Annual bonuses for hours worked "over standard".
- Government shutdown protection where employees don't have to use leave for up to 3 days out of the year for inclement weather or budget issues.
- Employee centric culture and a belief that we should empower those who are good at what they do and then give them the tools the need to achieve success and grow their career.
- A commitment to learning and growth and easy ways to achieve both including a training budget, education assistance, mentorship programs and collaborative learning sessions.
- A collaborative environment that fosters communication and an open door policy.
www.applied-insight.com. EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled.