Senior Network Engineer/Integration Architect
Network Engineers | Annapolis Junction, MD | Full Time
About Us: Innovating to solve real-world problems
At Bridges, an Applied Insight Company, we leave no stone unturned in solving our customers’ technology challenges. Supporting the Federal Government with the strongest mission focus, our solutions empower people to collaborate more effectively in delivering services vital to the nation.
On joining the Bridges, an Applied Insight company team, you’ll be working to solve real-world problems on missions that matter with people who share your passions and encourage your ambition. It’s vital to us that we hire committed people who are great at what they do. We return that commitment by empowering them with the autonomy, the support and the tools they need to fulfill their true potential.
A Day in the Life
- Designs solutions, integrates, configures, deploys, tests and provides support for numerous types of network devices, interfaces and methodologies
- Experience creating firewall rule sets from analysis of network traffic
- Designs, implements, and evaluates security systems
- Supports the Government in enforcement of design / implementation of trusted relationships among external systems and architectures
- Implements specific network solutions to support server requirements to include load-balancing, VPNs, firewall contexts, and network address translation (NAT) where appropriate
- Experience integrating boundary solutions into customer networks
- Experience with commercial hardware and networks, as well as virtual firewalls and cloud environments
- Engineer and translate high-level security requirements into deployment strategies to upgrade/modernize the Government infrastructure.
What we are expecting from you (i.e. the qualifications you must have):
- Active TS/SCI w/ Polygraph Clearance
- Twenty (20) years of experience as a Network or Systems Engineer in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required.
- Demonstrated experience in planning and leading Network Engineering efforts is required. Bachelor's degree in Network Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- Five (S) years of additional Network Engineering experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
What we will provide in return: Excellent compensation and amazing benefits
- Multiple health insurance options from CareFirst which include a PPO plan and 2 HMP Plans
- 401k Immediate Vesting. Company matches 100% of the first 3% contributed and 50% of the next 2% contributed. 3% 401K profit share contribution.
- Fully paid long-term disability, short-term disability, and life insurance.
- Flexible Spending Account options.
- Generous paid time off that includes one bucket of leave to use how the employee sees fit; sick and vacation. Plus 80 hours of Holiday leave (10 days)
- Flexible work schedules with the ability to bank extra hours for additional time off. -per month
- Everyone is eligible for an annual bonus based on performance
- Employee centric culture and a belief that we should empower those who are good at what they do and then give them the tools they need to achieve success and grow their career.
- A commitment to learning and growth and easy ways to achieve both including a training budget, education assistance, mentorship programs and collaborative learning sessions.
- A collaborative environment that fosters communication and an open door policy.