Senior Information System Security Engineer - TS/SCI with Poly
Security | Annapolis Junction, MD | Full Time
About Us: Innovating to solve real-world problems
Applied Insight has an exceptional track record of solving the most complex big data challenges and delivering actionable intelligence at the heart of the U.S. national security mission.
On joining our team, you’ll be working to solve real-world problems on missions that matter with people who share your passions and encourage your ambition. It’s vital to us that we hire committed people who are great at what they do. We return that commitment by empowering them with the autonomy, the support and the tools they need to fulfill their true potential.
A day in the life:
As the Senior Information Systems Security Engineer you will:
- Be responsible for integrating information assurance disciplines into the system design, development, integration, and implementation.
- Identify Information Protection needs and define System Security Requirements.
- Design System Security Architecture; develop detailed Security Designs (including system security certifications and project evaluations).
- Be experienced with Defense in depth principles and technology including access/control, authorization, Identification and authentication, public key infrastructure, network, and enterprise security architecture.
You will excel in this role if you are:
- Able to Embrace Emerging Technology: You will leverage a variety of technologies, in a well-funded environment to solve intricate technical problems impacting national security.
- Well-rounded: You appreciate the opportunity to work across multiple technologies.
- Motivated: You want to continually learn new things and work with new technologies.
- Agile: Able to work as part of small team working together to develop cutting edge solutions.
What we are expecting from you:
Must have knowledge of or abiltity to perform the following:
- Risk Management Framework utilizing (XACTA)
- Vulnerability Management (Security Scans)
- Remediation Actions (Plan of Actions and Milestones (POA&M)
- Documentation Management
- Configuration Management
- Security Control Testing (NIST 800-53/CNSS1253)
- Security Status Reporting
- Account Management
- Software Assurance
- Event Management (Auditing)
- Malware Protection (Antivirus)
- Security Access Enforcement (PRIVAC); site visits
- Security Incident Management
TS/SCI with Polygraph.
What we will provide in return: Excellent compensation and amazing benefits
- Multiple health insurance options from CareFirst BCBS which include a PPO plan with ZERO deductibles and an HSA plan. We pay for 100% of the employee premium and cover 90% of your dependent’s premium.
- 401k Immediate Vesting. Company matches 100% of the first 3% contributed and 50% of the next 2% contributed.
- Fully paid long-term disability, short-term disability, and life insurance.
- Flexible Spending Account options.
- Generous paid time off that includes one bucket of leave to use how the employee sees fit; no separate holiday, sick, or vacation.
- Flexible work schedules with the ability to bank extra hours for additional time off.
- Semi-Annual bonuses for hours worked "over standard".
- Government shutdown protection where employees don't have to use leave for up to 3 days out of the year for inclement weather or budget issues.
- Employee centric culture and a belief that we should empower those who are good at what they do and then give them the tools the need to achieve success and grow their career.
- A commitment to learning and growth and easy ways to achieve both including a training budget, education assistance, mentorship programs and collaborative learning sessions.
- A collaborative environment that fosters communication and an open door policy.
www.atg-us.com. EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled.