Senior Cross Domain Solutions Specialist
Systems Administrators | Annapolis Junction, MD | Full Time
About Us: Innovating to solve real-world problems
At Bridges, an Applied Insight Company, we leave no stone unturned in solving our customers’ technology challenges. Supporting the Federal Government with the strongest mission focus, our solutions empower people to collaborate more effectively in delivering services vital to the nation.
On joining the Bridges, an Applied Insight company team, you’ll be working to solve real-world problems on missions that matter with people who share your passions and encourage your ambition. It’s vital to us that we hire committed people who are great at what they do. We return that commitment by empowering them with the autonomy, the support and the tools they need to fulfill their true potential.
A day in the life (just a few of the things you may do on any given day):
We are seeking a Senior Linux Systems Administrator to support the Security Team. You will also be responsible for rolling out new technology and tools to the organization to support our overall mission of implementing and sustaining Cross Domain Systems for the agency and partners.
What we are expecting from you (i.e. the qualifications you must have):
- ***Active TS/SCI with Polygraph Clearance***
- Fifteen (15) years general engineering experience. (B.S. in Computer Science or related field may be substituted for four (4) years of general engineering experience)
- Three (3) years engineering experience in CDS
- Three (3) years experience designing, developing, deploying and maintaining cross-domain solutions for customers using solution sets
- Three (3) years experience with system security design process, defense-in-depth/breadth, engineering life-cycle, information domains, principles of IA (confidentiality, integrity, non-repudiation, availability, access control), and security testing
- Three (3) years experience with the underlying security architectures of Trusted Solaris 8, Solaris 10 TX, and SELinux-based guard solutions
- Three (3) years experience with XACML and its application to CDS
- Three (3) years experience in responding to trouble calls and outages and the inherent problems of maintaining operational CDS deployments
- Three (3) years experience in developing and optimizing obligations/policies to enhance the security and stabilization of CDS platforms
Experience identifying software bugs and shortcomings in PL4/PL5 guards and modifying code to fix or mitigate the problems
- Three (3) years experience creating and modifying Bash and/or Perl scripts
- Three (3) years experience in deploying CDS to CONUS locations and working with on-site staff to complete integrations
- Three (3) years experience working with CDS design teams to identify and structure the appropriate CDS for enterprise guard farm and mission specific solutions
What we will provide in return: Excellent compensation and amazing benefits
- Multiple health insurance options from CareFirst which include a PPO plan and 2 HMP Plans
- 401k Immediate Vesting. Company matches 100% of the first 3% contributed and 50% of the next 2% contributed. 3% 401K profit share contribution.
- Fully paid long-term disability, short-term disability, and life insurance.
- Flexible Spending Account options.
- Generous paid time off that includes one bucket of leave to use how the employee sees fit; sick and vacation. Plus 80 hours of Holiday leave (10 days)
- Flexible work schedules with the ability to bank extra hours for additional time off. -per month
- Everyone is eligible for an annual bonus based on performance
- Employee centric culture and a belief that we should empower those who are good at what they do and then give them the tools they need to achieve success and grow their career.
- A commitment to learning and growth and easy ways to achieve both including a training budget, education assistance, mentorship programs and collaborative learning sessions.
- A collaborative environment that fosters communication and an open door policy.