Senior Configuration Manager
Infrastructure | Columbia, MD | Full Time
About Us: Innovating to solve real-world problems
At Bridges, an Applied Insight Company, we leave no stone unturned in solving our customers’ technology challenges. Supporting the Federal Government with the strongest mission focus, our solutions empower people to collaborate more effectively in delivering services vital to the nation.
On joining the Bridges, an Applied Insight company team, you’ll be working to solve real-world problems on missions that matter with people who share your passions and encourage your ambition. It’s vital to us that we hire committed people who are great at what they do. We return that commitment by empowering them with the autonomy, the support and the tools they need to fulfill their true potential.
A day in the life (just a few of the things you may do on any given day):
Maintain the CM environment for hardware and software product build, staging, testing and integration
Works independently and defines and implements hardware and software CM processes and procedures, such as creating product build scripts and procedures and integrate those scripts with the hardware and software build process
Ensure hardware and software version control processes, policies and procedures are followed on hardware and software development projects
Ensure CM of developmental and operational systems
Works on developmental and operational teams to create and maintain configuration baselines (development, test, productions, etc.) supporting developmental and operational systems
Uses or recommends automated CM tools to implement CM policies and procedures
Develops or modifies CM plans, policies, and procedures tailored to the complexity and scope of the developmental or operational system
Implement CM discipline for the entire life cycle of systems from initial requirements/capabilities baselines to system end-of-life
Perform change control and configuration audits
What we are expecting from you (i.e. the qualifications you must have):
- **Active TS/SCI with Polygraph**
Eight (8) years of experience as a Configuration Manager (CM) in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required
Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business discipline from an accredited college or university is required
A Master’s degree may be substituted for two (2) years of experience, thereby reducing the total years of experience to six (6)
Four (4) years of additional configuration management experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree
What we will provide in return: Excellent compensation and amazing benefits
- Multiple health insurance options from CareFirst which include a PPO plan and 2 HMP Plans
- 401k Immediate Vesting. Company matches 100% of the first 3% contributed and 50% of the next 2% contributed. 3% 401K profit share contribution.
- Fully paid long-term disability, short-term disability, and life insurance.
- Flexible Spending Account options.
- Generous paid time off that includes one bucket of leave to use how the employee sees fit; sick and vacation. Plus 80 hours of Holiday leave (10 days)
- Flexible work schedules with the ability to bank extra hours for additional time off. -per month
- Everyone is eligible for an annual bonus based on performance
- Employee centric culture and a belief that we should empower those who are good at what they do and then give them the tools they need to achieve success and grow their career.
- A commitment to learning and growth and easy ways to achieve both including a training budget, education assistance, mentorship programs and collaborative learning sessions.
- A collaborative environment that fosters communication and an open door policy.