Senior Business Process Reengineering (BPR) Specialist
Infrastructure | Washington Metro | Full Time
About Us: Engineers solving real-world problems
At Applied Insight, we leave no stone unturned in solving our customers’ technology challenges. Supporting the Federal Government with the strongest mission focus, our solutions empower people to collaborate more effectively in delivering services vital to the nation. Our unique approach to information technology considers people first. We make it our job to understand our customer’s mission and the user’s reality right from the start, combining technology and process to deliver what customers really need to succeed – from adaptation to innovation – drawing on our long experience of supporting the US Defense, Intelligence and Federal Civilian communities.
A day in the life-- a few of the things you might be doing on any given day:
Applies process improvement and reengineering methodologies and principles to conduct process modernization projects. Duties include activity and data modeling, developing modern business methods, identifying best practices and creating and assessing performance measurements. Responsible for effective transitioning of existing project teams and the facilitation of project teams in the accomplishment of project activities and objectives. Provides group facilitation, interviewing, training, and provides additional forms of knowledge transfer. Key coordinator between multiple project teams to ensure enterprise-wide integration of reengineering efforts.
What we are expecting from you (i.e. the qualifications you must have):
- Bachelors (or equivalent) five (5)+ years of experience doing process improvement
- Under general direction, apply process improvement and reengineering methodologies and principles to conduct process modernization projects for Information Technology environments.
- Develop practical and workable solutions to clients’ technical and business problems.
- Analyze requirements and potential solutions for technical and economic feasibility.
- Work on multiple phases of complex projects independently.
- Coordinate activities with superiors and client personnel to resolve technical and/or business issues and ensures the successful delivery of the project requirements.
- May be required to act as a technical supervisor.
- Duties include activity and data modeling, developing modern business methods, identifying best practices and creating and assessing performance measurements for IT engineering, operations and security projects.
- Responsible for effective transitioning of existing information technology project teams and the facilitation of project teams in the accomplishment of project activities and objectives as it relates to those IT projects. Provide group facilitation, interviewing, training, and provide additional forms of knowledge transfer for IT engineering, operations and security related projects.
- Key coordinator between multiple project teams to ensure enterprise-wide integration of reengineering information technology efforts.
What we will provide in return: Excellent compensation and amazing benefits
- Multiple health insurance options from CareFirst BCBS which include a PPO plan with ZERO deductibles and an HSA plan.
- 401k Immediate Vesting. Company matches 100% of the first 3% contributed and 50% of the next 2% contributed.
- Fully paid long-term disability, short-term disability, and life insurance.
- Flexible Spending Account options.
- Generous paid time off that includes one bucket of leave to use how the employee sees fit; no separate holiday, sick, or vacation.
- Flexible work schedules with the ability to bank extra hours for additional time off.
- Semi-Annual bonuses for hours worked "over standard".
- Government shutdown protection where employees don't have to use leave for up to 3 days out of the year for inclement weather or budget issues.
- Employee centric culture and a belief that we should empower those who are good at what they do and then give them the tools the need to achieve success and grow their career.
- A commitment to learning and growth and easy ways to achieve both including a training budget, education assistance, mentorship programs and collaborative learning sessions.
- A collaborative environment that fosters communication and an open door policy.
www.applied-insight.com. EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled.