Senior Applications/DevOps Engineer - TS/SCI with Polygraph
DevOps | Columbia, MD | Full Time
About Us: Innovating to solve real-world problems
At Applied Insight, we leave no stone unturned in solving our customers’ technology challenges. Supporting the Federal Government with the strongest mission focus, our solutions empower people to collaborate more effectively in delivering services vital to the nation.
On joining the AI team, you’ll be working to solve real-world problems on missions that matter with people who share your passions and encourage your ambition. It’s vital to us that we hire committed people who are great at what they do. We return that commitment by empowering them with the autonomy, the support and the tools they need to fulfill their true potential.
A day in the life (just a few of the things you may do on any given day):
- Design new landing page for enterprise environment integrating other enterprise applications.
- Serve as In-House expert providing consulting to other cloud based projects on best practices.
- Work with stakeholders/product owners to convert high level use case to technical solutions.
You will excel in this role if you:
- Enjoy working with new technologies.
- Enjoy mentoring team members.
- Possess excellent oral & written communication skill.
- Possess attention to detail.
What we are expecting from you (i.e. the qualifications you must have):
- Minimum of 10 years of IT experience.
- Minimum Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related technical discipline. (or 4 additional years of experience).
- Experience with AngularJS, Python or JSON.
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Active Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph security clearance.
What we are desiring from you (i.e. the nice-to-have qualifications):
- Cyber security experience and certifications (CISSP, Commercial cloud service certifications (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform), CCSP, CISA, CISM, etc.).
What we will provide in return: Excellent compensation and amazing benefits
- Multiple health insurance options from CareFirst BCBS which include a PPO plan with ZERO deductibles and an HSA plan.
- 401k Immediate Vesting. Company matches 100% of the first 3% contributed and 50% of the next 2% contributed.
- Fully paid long-term disability, short-term disability, and life insurance.
- Flexible Spending Account options.
- Generous paid time off that includes one bucket of leave to use how the employee sees fit; no separate holiday, sick, or vacation.
- Flexible work schedules with the ability to bank extra hours for additional time off.
- Semi-Annual bonuses for hours worked "over standard".
- Government shutdown protection where employees don't have to use leave for up to 3 days out of the year for inclement weather or budget issues.
- Employee centric culture and a belief that we should empower those who are good at what they do and then give them the tools the need to achieve success and grow their career.
- A commitment to learning and growth and easy ways to achieve both including a training budget, education assistance, mentorship programs and collaborative learning sessions.
- A collaborative environment that fosters communication and an open door policy.
www.applied-insight.com. EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled.