Scheduler - TS/SCI with Polygraph
Other | Annapolis Junction, MD | Full Time
About Us: Innovating to solve real-world problems
Applied Technology Group, Applied Insight’s advanced analytics specialists, have an exceptional track record of solving the most complex big data challenges and delivering actionable intelligence at the heart of the U.S. national security mission.
On joining our team, you’ll be working to solve real-world problems on missions that matter with people who share your passions and encourage your ambition. It’s vital to us that we hire committed people who are great at what they do. We return that commitment by empowering them with the autonomy, the support and the tools they need to fulfill their true potential.
A day in the life:
As the scheduler, you will:
- Support tactical engineering activities to accomplish mission goals to include participating in design meetings and technical review meetings, developing technical plans to guide capability development, reporting status of capability development activities, and reporting milestone goals and achievements. The primary role for this position is to provide management of milestone requirements throughout the systems engineering life cycle.
- Work with system architects, system developers, testers, and systems engineers to meet schedules and track project milestones (functional through design) for software, hardware, documentation, and other analysis and design artifacts to be used for development, integration, and testing.
- Coordinate with customer to provide updates on progress of milestones and schedules.
You will excel in this role if you are:
- Able to Embrace Emerging Technology: You will leverage a variety of technologies, in a well-funded environment to solve intricate technical problems impacting national security.
- Well-rounded: You appreciate the opportunity to work across multiple technologies.
- Motivated: You want to continually learn new things and work with new technologies.
- Agile: Able to work as part of small team working together to develop cutting edge solutions.
What we are expecting from you:
- Direct experience with an intelligence community or signals intelligence capability with an emphasis on collection, processing, and exploitation.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with MS Project 2013 or later.
- Understanding of scheduling “best practices” per PMI or ANSI.
- Experience in full system life cycle from concept development through testing and deployment.
- Demonstrated ability to write system engineering documentation and be able to deliver technical presentations to large audiences.
- Results-oriented, self-motivated and an effective communicator.
- TS/SCI with Polygraph.
What we are desiring from you:
- Experience with OnePager reporting tools.
- Knowledge of NSA’s SIGINT mission systems.
What we will provide in return: Excellent compensation and amazing benefits
- Multiple health insurance options from CareFirst BCBS which include a PPO plan with ZERO deductibles and an HSA plan. We pay for 100% of the employee premium and cover 90% of your dependent’s premium.
- 401k Immediate Vesting. Company matches 100% of the first 3% contributed and 50% of the next 2% contributed.
- Fully paid long-term disability, short-term disability, and life insurance.
- Flexible Spending Account options.
- Generous paid time off that includes one bucket of leave to use how the employee sees fit; no separate holiday, sick, or vacation.
- Flexible work schedules with the ability to bank extra hours for additional time off.
- Semi-Annual bonuses for hours worked "over standard".
- Government shutdown protection where employees don't have to use leave for up to 3 days out of the year for inclement weather or budget issues.
- Employee centric culture and a belief that we should empower those who are good at what they do and then give them the tools the need to achieve success and grow their career.
- A commitment to learning and growth and easy ways to achieve both including a training budget, education assistance, mentorship programs and collaborative learning sessions.
- A collaborative environment that fosters communication and an open door policy.
www.atg-us.com. EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled.