Scheduler, Level 2
Schedulers | Ft. Meade, MD | Full Time
About Us: Innovating to solve real-world problems
At Bridges, an Applied Insight Company, we leave no stone unturned in solving our customers’ technology challenges. Supporting the Federal Government with the strongest mission focus, our solutions empower people to collaborate more effectively in delivering services vital to the nation.
On joining the Bridges, an Applied Insight company team, you’ll be working to solve real-world problems on missions that matter with people who share your passions and encourage your ambition. It’s vital to us that we hire committed people who are great at what they do. We return that commitment by empowering them with the autonomy, the support and the tools they need to fulfill their true potential.
A day in the life (just a few of the things you may do on any given day):
As a Scheduler, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining detailed resource-loaded schedules for implementation, developmental and operational systems. You will work with developmental and operational teams to develop detailed schedules and assists in keeping these schedules current.
The Level 2 Scheduler (SCHED) shall possess the following capabilities:
- Assist in defining and implementing schedule software (MS Project, Primavera, or specific program mandated software, etc.) management processes and procedures
- Implement schedule version control processes, policies and procedures
- Assist in maintaining and developing the environment for the overall Master Program/Project Schedule and or the integration of multiple project schedules into an overall Master Program Schedule
- Maintain the schedule product build, staging, testing, deployment and integration
- Define and implement schedule configuration management processes and procedures; such as creating product build scripts and procedures, and integrate those scripts with the schedule build process
- Develop schedule version control processes, policies and procedures and ensures that they are followed on development or operational schedule development and implementation projects
What we are expecting from you (i.e. the qualifications you must have):
- Active TS/SCI w/ Polygraph Clearance
- Eight (8) years experience as a Scheduler in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business discipline from an accredited college or university is required
- Shall have two (2) years of demonstrated experience managing a schedule for an engineering program involving hardware and software development and multiple sub-components using MS Project or Primavera
- Shall have successfully completed an advanced level MS Project or Primavera course and have demonstrated experience with MS Project and or Primavera
- A Master’s degree may be substituted for two (2) years of experience, thereby reducing the requirement to six (6) years of experience. Four (4) years of additional scheduling experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree
What we are desiring from you (i.e. the nice-to-have qualifications):
- Certification in either the Association for the Advancement of Cost Engineering (AACE) and or Planning and Scheduling Professional (PSP) is desired
What we will provide in return: Excellent compensation and amazing benefits
- Multiple health insurance options from CareFirst which include a PPO plan and 2 HMP Plans
- 401k Immediate Vesting. Company matches 100% of the first 3% contributed and 50% of the next 2% contributed. 3% 401K profit share contribution.
- Fully paid long-term disability, short-term disability, and life insurance.
- Flexible Spending Account options.
- Generous paid time off that includes one bucket of leave to use how the employee sees fit; sick and vacation. Plus 80 hours of Holiday leave (10 days)
- Flexible work schedules with the ability to bank extra hours for additional time off. -per month
- Everyone is eligible for an annual bonus based on performance
- Employee centric culture and a belief that we should empower those who are good at what they do and then give them the tools they need to achieve success and grow their career.
- A commitment to learning and growth and easy ways to achieve both including a training budget, education assistance, mentorship programs and collaborative learning sessions.
- A collaborative environment that fosters communication and an open door policy.
Prospective and successful candidates will be required to adhere with Applied Insight’s vaccination policy. All Applied Insight employees must be fully vaccinated or receive a legal exemption and must submit proof of vaccination or exemption on their first day of employment.