Requirements Manager - Public Trust
PMO Support | San Antonio, TX | Full Time
About Us: Innovating to solve real-world problems
At Applied Insight, we leave no stone unturned in solving our customers’ technology challenges. Supporting the Federal Government with the strongest mission focus, our solutions empower people to collaborate more effectively in delivering services vital to the nation.
On joining the AI team, you’ll be working to solve real-world problems on missions that matter with people who share your passions and encourage your ambition. It’s vital to us that we hire committed people who are great at what they do. We return that commitment by empowering them with the autonomy, the support and the tools they need to fulfill their true potential.
A day in the life (just a few of the things you may do on any given day):
- Provide program management, applying Air Force learning, education and training experience for the establishment and maintenance of Learning Services requirements.
- Learning Services requirements management provides program management, enabling efficient execution of the Learning Services requirements that result in services that support Force Development (FD).
- The Learning Services Requirements Manager coordinates and analyzes mission requirements for services and data and is aligned with customers from AETC mission areas and the FD Gateway.
You will excel in this role if:
- You enjoy leading teams and working with the customer to define requirements in support of training programs.
- You should understand Agile, be familiar with cloud, work with customers and help translate requirements into stories, build / groom backlogs.
What we are expecting from you (i.e. the qualifications you must have):
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of eight (8) years of direct acquisition management experience in industry or DoD, preferably having at least three years in information management support services. A higher educational degree may be considered as substitution for some years of experience or additional years of experience over the minimum may be considered a substitution for the level of degree requirements.
- Agile software experience/certification.
- Minimum DAWIA Level II in Program Management or equivalent.
- US Citizenship with eligibility to obtain a Public Trust security clearance.
What we are desiring from you (i.e. the nice-to-have qualifications):
- Project Management Professional (PMP).
- Cloud experience and applicable certification(s).
- CompTia Project+ certification
What we will provide in return: Excellent compensation and amazing benefits
- Multiple health insurance options from CareFirst BCBS which include a PPO plan with ZERO deductibles and an HSA plan.
- 401k Immediate Vesting. Company matches 100% of the first 3% contributed and 50% of the next 2% contributed.
- Fully paid long-term disability, short-term disability, and life insurance.
- Flexible Spending Account options.
- Generous paid time off that includes one bucket of leave to use how the employee sees fit; no separate holiday, sick, or vacation.
- Flexible work schedules with the ability to bank extra hours for additional time off.
- Semi-Annual bonuses for hours worked "over standard".
- Government shutdown protection where employees don't have to use leave for up to 3 days out of the year for inclement weather or budget issues.
- Employee centric culture and a belief that we should empower those who are good at what they do and then give them the tools the need to achieve success and grow their career.
- A commitment to learning and growth and easy ways to achieve both including a training budget, education assistance, mentorship programs and collaborative learning sessions.
- A collaborative environment that fosters communication and an open door policy.
www.applied-insight.com. EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled.