Internal Application: Project Analyst for Vessel Maintenance - Public Trust
PMO Support | Saint Augustine, Florida | Full Time
About Us: Innovating to solve real-world problems
At Applied Insight, we leave no stone unturned in solving our customers’ technology challenges. Supporting the Federal Government with the strongest mission focus, our solutions empower people to collaborate more effectively in delivering services vital to the nation.
On joining the Applied Insight team, you’ll be working to solve real-world problems on missions that matter with people who share your passions and encourage your ambition. It’s vital to us that we hire committed people who are great at what they do. We return that commitment by empowering them with the autonomy, the support and the tools they need to fulfill their true potential.
A day in the life (just a few of the things you may do on any given day):
- This position will advise and/or resolve moderately complex, non-controversial, well presented factual, procedural, and/or recurring issues for which there are one or more readily apparent solutions.
- This project analyst will use standard financial practices, methods, and concepts to perform budget analysis, monitoring, and payment duties. Additionally, this position will recommend funding strategies for future procurements, obligations, and fiscal requirements.
- This position will not direct or interfere with the Program Manager of the Marine Vessel Maintenance Contract in the performance of contractual obligations or deliverables beyond assisting in the construction of those deliverables. Duties include;
• Performs task audits of all life cycle contractor maintenance.
• Responsible for all reporting and analysis of financial data, budget execution and formulation for National Marine Center (NMC) projects
• Analysis and tracking of current obligations and expenditures/outlays.
• Analysis of obligating/reconciling repair vouchers.
• Analysis of various financial data to assist with formulation and spend plan requirements.
• Tracking of project schedules and status
• Analysis of project tasks and work flow
• May handle a wide variety of situations and conflicts involving the clerical and administrative function of the office.
• Responsible for contract and time sensitive material.
• Prepares routine and advanced correspondence including letters, memoranda, and reports.
• Familiar with a variety of the NMC and the Field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
• Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• May direct and lead the work of others.
• A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Willingness to travel up to 25%.
What we are expecting from you (i.e. the qualifications you must have):
- Project management/ oversight experience.
What we are desiring from you (i.e. the nice-to-have qualifications):
- In-depth CAMITS experience.
What we will provide in return: Excellent compensation and amazing benefits
- Multiple health insurance options from CareFirst BCBS which include a PPO plan with ZERO deductibles and an HSA plan.
- 401k Immediate Vesting. Company matches 100% of the first 3% contributed and 50% of the next 2% contributed.
- Fully paid long-term disability, short-term disability, and life insurance.
- Flexible Spending Account options.
- Generous paid time off that includes one bucket of leave to use how the employee sees fit; no separate holiday, sick, or vacation.
- Flexible work schedules with the ability to bank extra hours for additional time off.
- Semi-Annual bonuses for hours worked "over standard".
- Government shutdown protection where employees don't have to use leave for up to 3 days out of the year for inclement weather or budget issues.
- Employee centric culture and a belief that we should empower those who are good at what they do and then give them the tools they need to achieve success and grow their career.
- A commitment to learning and growth and easy ways to achieve both including a training budget, education assistance, mentorship programs and collaborative learning sessions.
- A collaborative environment that fosters communication and an open door policy.
www.applied-insight.com. EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled.