Program Management Analyst/Budget
PMO Support | Washington, DC | Full Time
About Us: Innovating to solve real-world problems
At Applied Insight, we leave no stone unturned in solving our customers’ technology challenges. Supporting the Federal Government with the strongest mission focus, our solutions empower people to collaborate more effectively in delivering services vital to the nation.
On joining the Applied Insight team, you’ll be working to solve real-world problems on missions that matter with people who share your passions and encourage your ambition. It’s vital to us that we hire committed people who are great at what they do. We return that commitment by empowering them with the autonomy, the support and the tools they need to fulfill their true potential.
A day in the life (just a few of the things you may do on any given day):
- Supports Acquisitions in acquisition analysis support in drafting statutory and regulatory acquisition documents, developing contracting office requirements, and supporting program office strategic objectives, including single acquisition management plans, purchase requests, and program life cycle acquisition strategy inputs.
- Assist with research and data collection efforts for acquisition and programmatic documents, as required.
- Support program office providing assistance with contract audits, materials research, and market analysis.
- Provide additional direct support performing monitoring and tracking of contract execution, providing input to weekly reports, supporting program office action item tracker, creating briefs and other supporting program documentation, as required, and recording meeting minutes.
- Assist with the creation of procurement requests/documentation in accordance with the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and the DHS 102-1-series acquisition directives and instructions.
- Reviews DHS and contractor documentation, participates in applicable working groups, and attends program and technical reviews.
- Support the full range of program and project execution activities, including the preparation of acquisition milestone program documentation to support milestone decisions.
- Assist acquisition Program Manager in the requirements generation process and preparing contracting documentation for current mission requirements.
- Routinely collect, evaluate and update requirement changes and identify changes of quarterly status in the Quarterly Management Review using graphs and updates constructed utilizing the Microsoft Office Suite.
You will excel in this role if you are:
Have experience (especially in the Federal Government arena):
Supporting all pre-award planning activitiesDeveloping process to improve acquisition/procurement documents
• Recommending contracting strategies and plans
• Advising senior staff
• Developing improved processes and metrics to measure improvements (especially in terms of quality and timeliness)
• Developing and help institute acquisition requirements and best practices
• Devising acquisition strategies, acquisition plans, and develop and review acquisition documents (Statements of Work, Independent Government Cost Estimates, and Justifications & Approvals or Determinations & Findings)
What we are expecting from you (i.e. the qualifications you must have):
- Must obtain successfully-adjudicated CBP background investigation
What we will provide in return: Excellent compensation and amazing benefits
- Multiple health insurance options from CareFirst BCBS which include a PPO plan with ZERO deductibles and an HSA plan.
- 401k Immediate Vesting. Company matches 100% of the first 3% contributed and 50% of the next 2% contributed.
- Fully paid long-term disability, short-term disability, and life insurance.
- Flexible Spending Account options.
- Generous paid time off that includes one bucket of leave to use how the employee sees fit; no separate holiday, sick, or vacation.
- Flexible work schedules with the ability to bank extra hours for additional time off.
- Semi-Annual bonuses for hours worked "over standard".
- Government shutdown protection where employees don't have to use leave for up to 3 days out of the year for inclement weather or budget issues.
- Employee centric culture and a belief that we should empower those who are good at what they do and then give them the tools they need to achieve success and grow their career.
- A commitment to learning and growth and easy ways to achieve both including a training budget, education assistance, mentorship programs and collaborative learning sessions.
- A collaborative environment that fosters communication and an open door policy.
www.applied-insight.com. EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled.