Program Integrator, Level 3
Program/Project Engineers | Ft. Meade, MD | Full Time
About Us: Innovating to solve real-world problems
At Bridges, an Applied Insight Company, we leave no stone unturned in solving our customers’ technology challenges. Supporting the Federal Government with the strongest mission focus, our solutions empower people to collaborate more effectively in delivering services vital to the nation.
On joining the Bridges, an Applied Insight company team, you’ll be working to solve real-world problems on missions that matter with people who share your passions and encourage your ambition. It’s vital to us that we hire committed people who are great at what they do. We return that commitment by empowering them with the autonomy, the support and the tools they need to fulfill their true potential.
A day in the life (just a few of the things you may do on any given day):
As the Program Integrator, you will assist individual program managers, initiative leads, and PEO leadership with monitoring and reporting on the overall health of programs, initiatives, and/or a portfolio. You will perform holistic analysis across multiple contracts and government activities to identify cost, schedule and performance concerns for a program or initiative.
The Level 3 Program Integrator (PI) shall possess the following capabilities:
- Provide financial and summary reports on the program elements to GPMs at the program level and assist with the allocation and tracking of resources; recommend funding adjustments as appropriate (contract staffing, facilities, and budgets)
- Assist program managers in developing program documentation (TTOs, Statements of Work (SOWs), Program Management Plans (PMPs), Risk Management Plans, program schedules, Technical CICA memorandums, and Acquisition Strategies), creating program schedules, tracking program status, evaluating operational and technical alternatives, performing risk assessment and managing integrated product teams
- Provide support to GPMs to assure execution within the cost, schedule, and performance baselines. Utilize program management tools (e.g., Plan-It, MS Excel) to assist GPM with planning, documenting, executing, and reporting of all program details (e.g., spend plans), for both current year (FY) and out-years (FYDP)
- Attend contract reviews to assist GPMs in conducting cost estimating and monitoring of program/initiative outcomes
- Advise in the production and tailoring of NSA financial execution reports and program acquisition documentation and ensure affordable, supportable and effective program requirements are specified to meet mission needs
- Provide assistance in analyzing, tracking, and reporting program unfunded requirements in accordance with PEO policies and processes
- Prepare point papers, briefing charts, spreadsheets and other materials to assist in the Government in program decision-making
- Perform data analysis using MS Excel with pivot tables, slicers, and pivot charts to present data clearly and effectively
What we are expecting from you (i.e. the qualifications you must have):
- Active TS/SCI w/ Polygraph Clearance
- Twelve (12) years of demonstrated combined experience in DoD program management, contract management, and/or financial management, and a Bachelor’s Degree with a business or technical focus is required
- In lieu of a degree, Project Management Institute PMP certification, Contract Manager CPCM certification, or DAWIA Level III in any focus area, and an additional three (3) years of directly related experience for a total of fifteen (15) years may be substituted. Familiarity with Plan-It is preferred
- In lieu of certification, an additional three (3) years of directly related experience for a total of eighteen (18) years may be substituted
- Intermediate proficiency with MS Excel is required to include demonstrated use of pivot tables, slicers, and pivot charts
What we will provide in return: Excellent compensation and amazing benefits
- Multiple health insurance options from CareFirst which include a PPO plan and 2 HMP Plans
- 401k Immediate Vesting. Company matches 100% of the first 3% contributed and 50% of the next 2% contributed. 3% 401K profit share contribution.
- Fully paid long-term disability, short-term disability, and life insurance.
- Flexible Spending Account options.
- Generous paid time off that includes one bucket of leave to use how the employee sees fit; sick and vacation. Plus 80 hours of Holiday leave (10 days)
- Flexible work schedules with the ability to bank extra hours for additional time off. -per month
- Everyone is eligible for an annual bonus based on performance
- Employee centric culture and a belief that we should empower those who are good at what they do and then give them the tools they need to achieve success and grow their career.
- A commitment to learning and growth and easy ways to achieve both including a training budget, education assistance, mentorship programs and collaborative learning sessions.
- A collaborative environment that fosters communication and an open door policy.