Products Marketing Manager
Corporate | Remote | Full Time
About Us: Innovating to solve real-world problems
At Applied Insight, we leave no stone unturned in solving our customers’ technology challenges. Supporting the Federal Government with the strongest mission focus, our solutions empower people to collaborate more effectively in delivering services vital to the nation.
On joining the Applied Insight team, you’ll be working to solve real-world problems on missions that matter with people who share your passions and encourage your ambition. It’s vital to us that we hire committed people who are great at what they do. We return that commitment by empowering them with the autonomy, the support and the tools they need to fulfill their true potential.
A day in the life: (just a few of the things you may do on any given day)
As the Products Marketing Manager, you will help to develop and implement a strategy that clearly demonstrates our value to a diverse set of target audiences through compelling stories, backed by evidence.
The Products Marketing Manager works with the CTO, Products engineering leads, sales staff, and corporate marketing to sustain an integrated program of marketing and communications activity, with four core objectives:
- Creating substantive marketing campaigns targeted to customers (both existing and prospective), aligned with business development priorities.
- Help to coordinate, develop, and customize collateral that demonstrates the maturity of product capabilities;
- Own all lead- and demand-generating activities to further AI Products.
- Curating and grooming marketing activities within Salesforce to inform marketing ROI metrics.
The principal responsibilities of the position include:
- Partner with POCs at Cloud Service Providers to help advance partner status, schedule product trainings, partner on lead-gen events, submit and use marketing development funds (MDF).
- Help drive demand for Products through digital changes by working with third-party vendors for digital advertising management, collaborate with corporate marketing/communications to schedule and create social media posts, work with third-party vendors to draft press releases.
- Plan, manage, and execute events that generate Product leads.
- Maintain visibility into Product roadmaps by partnering with tech leads, submit product profiles for applicable industry awards, collaborate with sales on pricing updates, maintain and update target audience profile and buyer persona, own and track marketing budget.
- Create content for collateral such as videos, thought leadership pieces, slick sheets, case studies, white papers, social media posts, etc.
- Partner with sales to maintain communications with current Products customers to ensure satisfaction, gather customer testimonials/quotes, and to track feature requests.
- Drive demand and lead-generation efforts through sponsorship and exhibitor opportunities at various industry events and virtual/digital campaigns including webinars, speaker opportunities, local meet-ups, conferences, etc.
- Help move leads and contacts through sales funnel by participating in demos, coordinating agreements (including NDAs), and invoicing and payments for product subscriptions – work cross-functionally with sales, contracts, and accounting.
- Help communicate (via email) any product releases/updates to customers – working cross-functionally with engineering to determine any product downtime, etc.
- Track active subscriptions, manage opportunity pipeline, product reports, and dashboards to measure success of campaigns, import leads, track activity in campaigns.
You will excel in this role if you are:
Strategically-minded, skilled in planning and with proven ability to manage complex programs with many moving parts and stakeholders.
Excited about connecting with hard-to-reach audiences that demand authenticity, proof, and follow-through on every engagement.
Skilled at maintaining momentum on projects, including strategies for using the time of busy people wisely
Experienced at translating the knowledge and insights of highly technical people into engaging content for non-technical people.
Emotionally intelligent, with the ability to frame issues, challenges, and opportunities from the perspective of diverse stakeholders.
Creative, inquisitive, and capable of identifying and pursuing opportunities that may be invisible to others.
What we are expecting from you (i.e. the qualifications you must have):
- Two years of professional experience in a relevant sector.
- Ability to assess urgency of projects and adjust priorities to meet strict project deliverables and delivery dates.
- Problem-solving to reach workable solutions with little or no reinforcement (collecting, reviewing, and routing information through proper channels).
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to collaborate with and build relationships with all levels of management and partners.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office product suite.
- Excellent time-management and self-starting skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
What we are desiring from you (i.e. the nice-to-have qualifications):
- Experience in the technology sector supporting federal government customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud products, Salesforce, and Microsoft Teams.
Proficient numerical and budget-management.
What we will provide in return: Excellent compensation and amazing benefits
- Multiple health insurance options from CareFirst BCBS which include a PPO plan with ZERO deductibles and an HSA plan.
- 401k Immediate Vesting. Company matches 100% of the first 3% contributed and 50% of the next 2% contributed.
- Fully paid long-term disability, short-term disability, and life insurance.
- Flexible Spending Account options.
- Generous paid time off that includes one bucket of leave to use how the employee sees fit; no separate holiday, sick, or vacation.
- Flexible work schedules with the ability to bank extra hours for additional time off.
- Semi-Annual bonuses for hours worked "over standard".
- Government shutdown protection where employees don't have to use leave for up to 3 days out of the year for inclement weather or budget issues.
- Employee centric culture and a belief that we should empower those who are good at what they do and then give them the tools they need to achieve success and grow their career.
- A commitment to learning and growth and easy ways to achieve both including a training budget, education assistance, mentorship programs and collaborative learning sessions.
- A collaborative environment that fosters communication and an open door policy.
www.applied-insight.com. EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled.