Mobility Support Advanced Engineer
Other | Washington, DC | Full Time
About Us: Innovating to solve real-world problems
At Applied Insight, we leave no stone unturned in solving our customers’ technology challenges. Supporting the Federal Government with the strongest mission focus, our solutions empower people to collaborate more effectively in delivering services vital to the nation.
On joining the AI team, you’ll be working to solve real-world problems on missions that matter with people who share your passions and encourage your ambition. It’s vital to us that we hire committed people who are great at what they do. We return that commitment by empowering them with the autonomy, the support and the tools they need to fulfill their true potential.
A day in the life (just a few of the things you may do on any given day):
- Research, design, and implement security solutions.
- Track and report on identified information system vulnerabilities.
- Monitor, review, analyze, performance tune, and make recommendations that will result in continued optimization.
- Keep OIS abreast of emerging mobile technologies and the latest network standards.
- Research, compile, and analyze system design to assist with the resolution of network issues.
- Establish and maintain procedures for ensuring the continued system reliability.
- Automate systems.
- Apply knowledge of standards, policies, principles, practices and techniques of system engineering and documentation.
- Researches, compiles, and analyzes system design to assist with the resolution of system operability and interoperability issues.
- Apply process improvement methodologies such as the Capability Maturity Model.
- Provides data for audits.
- Issue and return property.
What we are expecting from you (i.e. the qualifications you must have):
- BS, 7 years OR 9 years (2 years of experience substitute BS)
- Supporting the design, fielding, and sustainment of mobility capabilities.
- Experience with Airwatch
- Support mobility systems
- Utilize experience with mobile applications, mobile device management, mobile virtual private network technologies, server and cloud based infrastructure.
- Develop and recommend improvements to processes and procedures.
- Develop and implement quality assurance and quality control plans.
What we will provide in return: Excellent compensation and amazing benefits
- Multiple health insurance options from Anthem BCBS which include PPO plans and an HSA plan.
- 401k Immediate Vesting. Company matches 100% of the first 3% contributed and 50% of the next 2% contributed.
- Long-term disability, short-term disability, and life insurance options.
- Flexible Spending Account options.
- Generous paid time off that includes vacation and floating holidays.
- Semi-Annual bonuses for hours worked "over standard".
- Employee centric culture and a belief that we should empower those who are good at what they do and then give them the tools the need to achieve success and grow their career.
- A commitment to learning and growth and easy ways to achieve both including a training budget, education assistance, mentorship programs and collaborative learning sessions.
- A collaborative environment that fosters communication and an open door policy.
www.applied-insight.com. EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled.