Mid-Level Analytics Expert - TS/SCI with Polygraph
Other | Annapolis Junction, MD | Full Time
About Us: Innovating to solve real-world problems
Applied Technology Group, Applied Insight’s advanced analytics specialists, have an exceptional track record of solving the most complex big data challenges and delivering actionable intelligence at the heart of the U.S. national security mission.
On joining our team, you’ll be working to solve real-world problems on missions that matter with people who share your passions and encourage your ambition. It’s vital to us that we hire committed people who are great at what they do. We return that commitment by empowering them with the autonomy, the support and the tools they need to fulfill their true potential.
A day in the life:
As the Mid-Level Analytics expert, you will be expected to know how to use specific tools, troubleshoot analyst helpdesk calls, train analysts on custom tools, and support the resolution of trouble tickets either individually or with the support of engineers on the team. You will develop computer system specifications that address business requirements/workflow and that fit with the program's system architecture standards. You will establish and document system parameters and formats, ensure hardware and software systems compatibility and coordinates and/or modify system parameters in terms of existing and projected computer capacity and capabilities. You will revise existing systems and procedures to correct deficiencies and maintain more effective data handling, conversion, input/output requirements, and storage.
You will excel in this role if you are:
- Able to Embrace Emerging Technology: You will leverage a variety of technologies, in a well-funded environment to solve intricate technical problems impacting national security.
- Well-rounded: You appreciate the opportunity to work across multiple technologies.
- Motivated: You want to continually learn new things and work with new technologies.
- Agile: Able to work as part of small team working together to develop cutting edge solutions.
What we are expecting from you:
- At least 6+ years as a SIGINT intelligence analyst
- Experienced with analytic technical tools, both GOTS and COTS, which may be applicable to mission accomplishment
- Extensive experience as a DNI analyst and will be experienced in using custom computer-based technologies, tools, and databases
- Expected to know how to use specific tools, troubleshoot analyst helpdesk calls, train analysts on custom tools, and support the resolution of trouble tickets either individually or with the support of engineers on the team
- TS/SCI with Polygraph
What we are desiring from you:
- Experience in supporting a tier 1 or tier 2 helpdesk
- Experience in the installation and end user validation of analytic tools
- Experienced in discerning and distilling operational needs into system requirements, and in matching requirements to available state of the art technical capabilities
- Knowledge of Experience in training analysts or other Customer users on custom tools or software applications
What we will provide in return: Excellent compensation and amazing benefits
- Multiple health insurance options from CareFirst BCBS which include a PPO plan with ZERO deductibles and an HSA plan. We pay for 100% of the employee premium and cover 90% of your dependent’s premium.
- 401k Immediate Vesting. Company matches 100% of the first 3% contributed and 50% of the next 2% contributed.
- Fully paid long-term disability, short-term disability, and life insurance.
- Flexible Spending Account options.
- Generous paid time off that includes one bucket of leave to use how the employee sees fit; no separate holiday, sick, or vacation.
- Flexible work schedules with the ability to bank extra hours for additional time off.
- Semi-Annual bonuses for hours worked "over standard".
- Government shutdown protection where employees don't have to use leave for up to 3 days out of the year for inclement weather or budget issues.
- Employee centric culture and a belief that we should empower those who are good at what they do and then give them the tools the need to achieve success and grow their career.
- A commitment to learning and growth and easy ways to achieve both including a training budget, education assistance, mentorship programs and collaborative learning sessions.
- A collaborative environment that fosters communication and an open door policy.
www.atg-us.com. EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled.