Information Systems Security Manager - Secret
Security | Fairfield, CA | Full Time
About Us: Innovating to solve real-world problems
At Applied Insight, we leave no stone unturned in solving our customers’ technology challenges. Supporting the Federal Government with the strongest mission focus, our solutions empower people to collaborate more effectively in delivering services vital to the nation.
On joining the Applied insight team, you’ll be working to solve real-world problems on missions that matter with people who share your passions and encourage your ambition. It’s vital to us that we hire committed people who are great at what they do. We return that commitment by empowering them with the autonomy, the support and the tools they need to fulfill their true potential.
A day in the life (just a few of the things you may do on any given day):
- Provide ISSM services.as the primary cybersecurity technical advisor to the Authorizing Official (AO), Program Manager (PM), and Information System Owners (ISO) across the mission.
- Ensure all AF IT cybersecurity-related documentation is current and accessible to properly authorized individuals.
- Support the PM in maintaining current authorization to operate, and approval to connect, and in implementing corrective actions identified in the plan of action and milestones.
You will excel in this role if you:
- Enjoy working within a DoD organization to Implement and enforce all AF cybersecurity policies, procedures, and countermeasures.
What we are expecting from you (i.e. the qualifications you must have):
- Possess and maintain required cybersecurity certification IAW AFMAN 17-1303.
- Possess at least four (4) years of experience working in government owned computer network defense and/or Information Assurance.
- Program management experience implementing cyber security solutions to DoD systems and networks
- ATO package and A&A experience.
- Active Secret security clearance
- Current CISSP.
What we are desiring from you (i.e. the nice-to-have qualifications):
- Experience with cloud security solutions.
- DoD experience.
What we will provide in return: Excellent compensation and amazing benefits
- Multiple health insurance options from CareFirst BCBS which include a PPO plan with ZERO deductibles and an HSA plan.
- 401k Immediate Vesting. Company matches 100% of the first 3% contributed and 50% of the next 2% contributed.
- Fully paid long-term disability, short-term disability, and life insurance.
- Flexible Spending Account options.
- Generous paid time off that includes one bucket of leave to use how the employee sees fit; no separate holiday, sick, or vacation.
- Flexible work schedules with the ability to bank extra hours for additional time off.
- Semi-Annual bonuses for hours worked "over standard".
- Government shutdown protection where employees don't have to use leave for up to 3 days out of the year for inclement weather or budget issues.
- Employee centric culture and a belief that we should empower those who are good at what they do and then give them the tools the need to achieve success and grow their career.
- A commitment to learning and growth and easy ways to achieve both including a training budget, education assistance, mentorship programs and collaborative learning sessions.
- A collaborative environment that fosters communication and an open door policy.
www.applied-insight.com. EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled.