Information System Security Engineer - Top Secret
Security | Sumter, South Carolina | Full Time
About Us: Innovating to solve real-world problems
At Applied Insight, we leave no stone unturned in solving our customers’ technology challenges. Supporting the Federal Government with the strongest mission focus, our solutions empower people to collaborate more effectively in delivering services vital to the nation.
On joining the Applied Insight team, you’ll be working to solve real-world problems on missions that matter with people who share your passions and encourage your ambition. It’s vital to us that we hire committed people who are great at what they do. We return that commitment by empowering them with the autonomy, the support and the tools they need to fulfill their true potential.
A day in the life:
As the Senior Information System Security Engineer you will provide operational, technical and process Subject Matter Expertise in direct support of all AFCENT system A&A packages, to include development and analysis of required policies and other deliverables as required throughout RMF lifecycle.
You will excel in this role if you:
Provide full RMF lifecycle support, including, but not limited to, assistance with system security categorization, system security control selection, tailoring, enhancement, compensation and supplementation, system security control assessments and implementation, and continuous monitoring for a minimum of 30 packages.
What we are expecting from you (i.e. the qualifications you must have):
- Minimum of four (4) years of experience in protected information environments (ie. SIPR, SAP, JWICS, etc.)
- IAM Level II Certification
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline or equivalent verifiable experience
- Secret Clearance
What we are desiring from you (i.e. the nice-to-have qualifications):
- 6 years of experience in protected information environments (ie. SIPR, SAP, JWICS, etc.)
What we will provide in return: Excellent compensation and amazing benefits
- Multiple health insurance options from CareFirst BCBS which include a PPO plan with ZERO deductibles and an HSA plan.
- 401k Immediate Vesting. Company matches 100% of the first 3% contributed and 50% of the next 2% contributed.
- Fully paid long-term disability, short-term disability, and life insurance.
- Flexible Spending Account options.
- Generous paid time off that includes vacation and floating holidays as well as the ability to bank extra hours for additional time off.
- Semi-Annual bonuses for hours worked "over standard".
- Government shutdown protection where employees don't have to use leave for up to 3 days out of the year for inclement weather or budget issues.
- Employee centric culture and a belief that we should empower those who are good at what they do and then give them the tools the need to achieve success and grow their career.
- A commitment to learning and growth and easy ways to achieve both including a training budget, education assistance, mentorship programs and collaborative learning sessions.
- A collaborative environment that fosters communication and an open door policy.
www.applied-insight.com. EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled.