Information Security Specialist
Security | Scott Air Force Base, IL | Full Time
At Applied Insight, we leave no stone unturned in solving our customers’ technology challenges. Supporting the Federal Government with the strongest mission focus, our solutions empower people to collaborate more effectively in delivering services vital to the nation. Our unique approach to information technology considers people first. We make it our job to understand our customer’s mission and the user’s reality right from the start, combining technology and process to deliver what customers really need to succeed – from adaptation to innovation – drawing on our long experience of supporting the US Defense, Intelligence and Federal Civilian communities.
Applied Insight (AI) is seeking multiple talented IA Engineers at Scott AFB, Illinois.
- Develop, maintain and submit Risk Management Framework (RMF) security documentation packages for the purpose of obtaining Authorization to Operate (ATO) and Authorization to Connect (ATC) certifications as required by the government.
- Request, gather and formalize RMF documentation from other organizations and departments (e.g., Information System Security Managers, Program Managers, System Managers, System Administrators, Functional Managers, Certification and Accreditation, Auditing, Code Review, Network Engineers).
- Author Security Control Test Results. Identify Security Control compliance status and required supporting artifacts. Enter all Security Control data into the Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS). Upload documentation artifacts into eMASS and assign them to their correlated controls. Maintain the Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M).
- Continuously monitor the currency of all RMF security documentation and package requirements. Ensure Contingency Plan exercises, Incident Response Plan exercises and Annual Reviews are completed as required.
- US Citizenship required
- Must hold a current Secret clearance
- DoD IAT Level 2 DoD 8570 Security+ certification
- Experience with NIST Risk Management Framework
- Experience with the Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Services (eMASS) tool
- Knowledge of Cybersecurity practices
- Knowledge of Air Mobility Command (AMC) Transportation and Command and Control (C2) systems
Drug-Free Workplace/Drug Testing Employer: Applied Insight maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing. A successful drug screen is required prior to employment.
Authorization to Share Resume and Personal Information: By submitting your resume for this position, you authorize Applied Insight to share your resume, as well as personal information included on the resume, with its subsdiaries, affiliates and teaming partners for the purpose of considering you for this position and other available positions requiring comparable skills, education and experience. Should Applied Insight or its affiliates and teaming partners wish to initiate pre-employment discussions, you will be asked to complete an employment application and related employment documents.
EEO and Affirmative Action Policy: Applied Insight is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. It is the policy of Applied Insight to provide equal employment opportunity in accordance with all applicable Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action laws, directives and regulations to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected status under Federal, State or Local laws.
Pay Transparency Policy: In accordance with Presidential Executive Order 13665, Applied Insight will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
www.applied-insight.com. EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled.