Infrastructure | Washington Metro | Full Time
About Us: Innovating to solve real-world problems
At Applied Insight, we leave no stone unturned in solving our customers’ technology challenges. Supporting the Federal Government with the strongest mission focus, our solutions empower people to collaborate more effectively in delivering services vital to the nation.
On joining the Applied Insight team, you’ll be working to solve real-world problems on missions that matter with people who share your passions and encourage your ambition. It’s vital to us that we hire committed people who are great at what they do. We return that commitment by empowering them with the autonomy, the support and the tools they need to fulfill their true potential.
A day in the life (just a few of the things you may do on any given day):
• Perform modeling and Gap Analysis with input to the technical reference model (TRM).
• Completing Technology Roadmaps.
• Conducting analyses of alternative / Impact Analysis.
• Participate as a member of the Architecture Review Boards.
• Manage Software License Management (SLM) tools: implementation, testing, application administration, performance monitoring, and troubleshooting.
• Develop architectural designs to integrate SLM tools with existing technology.
• Develop dashboard reporting.
• Provide support for vendor license audits.
• Provide and recommend license use optimization and strategies.
• Work with other AO offices in development of auditing terms for contract compliance.
You will excel in this role if you are:
- Have experience with technical standards for topics to include the following:
- Authentication and Authorization
- Data Management
- Network Segmentation
- Have experience supporting strategic planning and technical guidance for solutions such as cloud architecture projects, application architecture, and data architecture.
Have strong quantitative, analytical, problem solving skills, including the ability to accumulate, organize, and assimilate large amounts of data
What we are expecting from you (i.e. the qualifications you must have):
- BS Degree
- 11 years’ experience with IT projects, specializing in the planning and deployment of enterprise architecture solutions, with the ability to develop business architectures to support an organization’s vision, and help align their business processes, people and technologies
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite of products (Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, and Visio).
- Must successfully pass a background check and any additional customer background investigation requirements prior to employment
What we are desiring from you (i.e. the nice-to-have qualifications):
- Experience with Asset Management tools and technologies (e.g. BMC ADDM, Dell KACE, Microsoft SCCM).
- Experience with Software Asset Management (SAM) specific tools (e.g. Flexera, Aspera, SNOW, Ivanti).
- Highly proficient with using SQL queries and access databases.
- Highly proficient in Excel (pivot tables, V/Hlookup, functional arguments).
What we will provide in return: Excellent compensation and amazing benefits
- Multiple health insurance options from CareFirst BCBS which include a PPO plan with ZERO deductibles and an HSA plan.
- 401k Immediate Vesting. Company matches 100% of the first 3% contributed and 50% of the next 2% contributed.
- Fully paid long-term disability, short-term disability, and life insurance.
- Flexible Spending Account options.
- Generous paid time off that includes one bucket of leave to use how the employee sees fit; no separate holiday, sick, or vacation.
- Flexible work schedules with the ability to bank extra hours for additional time off.
- Semi-Annual bonuses for hours worked "over standard".
- Government shutdown protection where employees don't have to use leave for up to 3 days out of the year for inclement weather or budget issues.
- Employee centric culture and a belief that we should empower those who are good at what they do and then give them the tools they need to achieve success and grow their career.
- A commitment to learning and growth and easy ways to achieve both including a training budget, education assistance, mentorship programs and collaborative learning sessions.
- A collaborative environment that fosters communication and an open door policy.
www.applied-insight.com. EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled.