Cyber Resilience Senior Program Management Consultant
PMO Support | Washington, DC | Full Time
Cyber Resilience Senior Program Management Consultant
About Us: Engineers solving real-world problems
At Applied Insight, we leave no stone unturned in solving our customers’ technology challenges. Supporting the Federal Government with the strongest mission focus, our solutions empower people to collaborate more effectively in delivering services vital to the nation. Our unique approach to information technology considers people first. We make it our job to understand our customer’s mission and the user’s reality right from the start, combining technology and process to deliver what customers really need to succeed – from adaptation to innovation – drawing on our long experience of supporting the US Defense, Intelligence and Federal Civilian communities.
The Cyber Resilience Senior Program Management Consultant will be a thought leader in this area and will support AMO/Engineering in cyber resilience aspects of acquisition and program management consulting, supporting and coordinating among AMO/Sensors and Systems Integration, Tactical Aviation and Vessel Acquisition, Maritime Patrol Aircraft, and Unmanned Aircraft Systems program offices, as well as AMO and DHS Test and Evaluation (T&E). These planning and implementation activities occur throughout the entire acquisition/systems engineering life cycle. The individual programs have different acquisition and sustainment timelines, different budget sources, different stakeholders, and other factors.
A day in the life-- a few of the things you might be doing on any given day:
- Monitor AMO programs with an existing or potential IT nexus for cyber resilience aspects (and help AMO identify potential nexuses);
- Help AMO to build an overall strategy to improve cyber resilience within its program portfolio and the critical interfacing activities it relies upon;
- Help AMO to baseline their systems for cyber resilience
- Help AMO identify programmatic opportunities to improve cyber resilience of individual systems and overall
- Throughout the acquisition and systems development life cycle of AMO programs, assist the completion of the following cyber resilience T&E activities, either directly or through planning out for and coordination with a broader team, as required:
- Identify Cyber Resilience Requirements
- Assemble/document threat information
- Identify and analyze Attack Surface and Kill Chain
- Define Cyber Resilience T&E Strategy and Resources
- Develop Cyber Resilience Decision Support Questions and Measures
- Consider performing Cyber Table Top Exercise(s) (CTT)
- Plan for Cooperative Vulnerability and Penetration Assessment and Adversarial Assessment
- Update planning and perform Cooperative Vulnerability and Penetration Assessment
- Perform CTT Update planning for Adversarial Assessment
- Define Adversarial Assessment Rules of Engagement
- Consider early Adversarial Assessment as part of an Operational Assessment
- Perform Adversarial Assessment
- Request/monitor cyber threat information and assess cyber resilience during system upgrades
- Ensure that the final product baseline includes Cyber Resilience Design and Configuration and that the system is deployed in that configuration
- Before system disposal, remove all Critical Program Information and system data
What we are expecting from you (i.e. the qualifications you must have):
- Bachelor’s degree required; Engineering degree or significant program management coursework considered a plus
- Program management and/or systems engineering certification(s) from Project Management Institute, Defense Acquisition University, or DHS
- Must have at least ten years of experience with DOD or DHS acquisition programs, or closely-related Federal programs, with at least three years of experience focusing on cyber resilience aspects of these programs
- Should have a thorough understanding of requirements development, and the association to the test and evaluation Measures of Cyber Security (MOCs) as well as Measures of Performance (MOPs) and Measures of Effectiveness (MOEs)
- Basic understanding of sustainability of technology systems would be a plus
- Must have a successfully-adjudicated CBP background investigation to begin employment. Must obtain a Top Secret/SCI National Security clearance to continue employment.
What we will provide in return: Excellent compensation and amazing benefits
- Multiple health insurance options from CareFirst BCBS which include a PPO plan with ZERO deductibles and an HSA plan.
- 401k Immediate Vesting. Company matches 100% of the first 3% contributed and 50% of the next 2% contributed.
- Fully paid long-term disability, short-term disability, and life insurance.
- Flexible Spending Account options.
- Generous paid time off that includes one bucket of leave to use how the employee sees fit; no separate holiday, sick, or vacation.
- Flexible work schedules with the ability to bank extra hours for additional time off.
- Semi-Annual bonuses for hours worked "over standard".
- Government shutdown protection where employees don't have to use leave for up to 3 days out of the year for inclement weather or budget issues.
- Employee centric culture and a belief that we should empower those who are good at what they do and then give them the tools the need to achieve success and grow their career.
- A commitment to learning and growth and easy ways to achieve both including a training budget, education assistance, mentorship programs and collaborative learning sessions.
- A collaborative environment that fosters communication and an open door policy.
www.applied-insight.com. EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled.