Course Configuration Service Manager - Public Trust
PMO Support | San Antonio, TX | Full Time
About Us: Innovating to solve real-world problems
At Applied Insight, we leave no stone unturned in solving our customers’ technology challenges. Supporting the Federal Government with the strongest mission focus, our solutions empower people to collaborate more effectively in delivering services vital to the nation.
On joining the AI team, you’ll be working to solve real-world problems on missions that matter with people who share your passions and encourage your ambition. It’s vital to us that we hire committed people who are great at what they do. We return that commitment by empowering them with the autonomy, the support and the tools they need to fulfill their true potential.
A day in the life (just a few of the things you may do on any given day):
- Provide advice and limited assistance to course/content developers, designers, and subject matter experts in the design, development, and maintenance of interactive multimedia instruction for successful course/content hosting in the Air Education and Training Command (AETC) Learning Management System (LMS).
You will excel in this role if:
- You enjoy applying expertise in the use of content standards and technologies to support course/content delivery requirements.
- You enjoy troubleshooting, diagnosing, and remedying course/content loading issues with factual and experiential knowledge.
What we are expecting from you (i.e. the qualifications you must have):
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in the use of content standards/technologies, including
but not limited to: SCORM (1.2 and 2004 1st, 2d, 3d, 4th editions), Experience API (xAPI,
Oracle Java, cascading style sheets (CSS1-3), Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973.
- At a minimum, five (5) years experience in the use of modern training development tools including
but not limited to: Lectora, Captivate, and Animate.
- At a minimum, five (5) years experience in
use of cloud-based learning management systems.
- US Citizenship with eligibility to obtain a Public Trust security clearance.
What we are desiring from you (i.e. the nice-to-have qualifications):
- Experience working within U.S. Air Force or DoD training environments.
- Cloud based training experience.
What we will provide in return: Excellent compensation and amazing benefits
- Multiple health insurance options from CareFirst BCBS which include a PPO plan with ZERO deductibles and an HSA plan.
- 401k Immediate Vesting. Company matches 100% of the first 3% contributed and 50% of the next 2% contributed.
- Fully paid long-term disability, short-term disability, and life insurance.
- Flexible Spending Account options.
- Generous paid time off that includes one bucket of leave to use how the employee sees fit; no separate holiday, sick, or vacation.
- Flexible work schedules with the ability to bank extra hours for additional time off.
- Semi-Annual bonuses for hours worked "over standard".
- Government shutdown protection where employees don't have to use leave for up to 3 days out of the year for inclement weather or budget issues.
- Employee centric culture and a belief that we should empower those who are good at what they do and then give them the tools the need to achieve success and grow their career.
- A commitment to learning and growth and easy ways to achieve both including a training budget, education assistance, mentorship programs and collaborative learning sessions.
- A collaborative environment that fosters communication and an open door policy.
www.applied-insight.com. EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled.