Configuration Manager - TS/SCI with Poly
Infrastructure | Annapolis Junction, MD | Full Time
About Us: Innovating to solve real-world problems
Applied Technology Group, Applied Insight’s advanced analytics specialists, have an exceptional track record of solving the most complex big data challenges and delivering actionable intelligence at the heart of the U.S. national security mission.
On joining our team, you’ll be working to solve real-world problems on missions that matter with people who share your passions and encourage your ambition. It’s vital to us that we hire committed people who are great at what they do. We return that commitment by empowering them with the autonomy, the support and the tools they need to fulfill their true potential.
A day in the life:
As the Configuration Manager, you will:
- Be responsible for configuration management (CM) of developmental and operational systems.
- Work on developmental and operational teams to create and maintain configuration baselines (development, test, production, etc.) supporting developmental and operational systems.
- Use or recommend automated CM tools to implement CM policies and procedures.
- Develop or modify CM plans, policies, and procedures tailored to the complexity and scope of the developmental or operational system.
- Implement CM discipline for the entire life cycle of systems from initial requirements/capabilities baselines to system end-of-life.
- Perform change control and configuration audits.
You will excel in this role if you are:
- Able to Embrace Emerging Technology: You will leverage a variety of technologies, in a well-funded environment to solve intricate technical problems impacting national security.
- Well-rounded: You appreciate the opportunity to work across multiple technologies.
- Motivated: You want to continually learn new things and work with new technologies.
- Agile: Able to work as part of small team working together to develop cutting edge solutions.
. What we are expecting from you:
- 6 years of experience as a CM in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or business discipline from an accredited college or university, or 4 years of additional configuration management.
- TS/SCI with Poly
What we are desiring from you:
- Experience creating a CM infrastructure on a previous project of similar scope and size.
- Experience with managing and troubleshooting the CM environment.
- Experience with creating manageable CM processes (checkout/check-in, merge, build, release, etc.) and the ability to implement and document the CM processes.
- Experience performing builds.
- Familiarity with CI/CD principles, methodology and build tools such as Jenkins and Maven.
- Experience with versioning, packaging and managing software releases.
What we will provide in return: Excellent compensation and amazing benefits
- Multiple health insurance options from CareFirst BCBS which include a PPO plan with ZERO deductibles and an HSA plan. We pay for 100% of the employee premium and cover 90% of your dependent’s premium.
- 401k Immediate Vesting. Company matches 100% of the first 3% contributed and 50% of the next 2% contributed.
- Fully paid long-term disability, short-term disability, and life insurance.
- Flexible Spending Account options.
- Generous paid time off that includes one bucket of leave to use how the employee sees fit; no separate holiday, sick, or vacation.
- Flexible work schedules with the ability to bank extra hours for additional time off.
- Semi-Annual bonuses for hours worked "over standard".
- Government shutdown protection where employees don't have to use leave for up to 3 days out of the year for inclement weather or budget issues.
- Employee centric culture and a belief that we should empower those who are good at what they do and then give them the tools the need to achieve success and grow their career.
- A commitment to learning and growth and easy ways to achieve both including a training budget, education assistance, mentorship programs and collaborative learning sessions.
- A collaborative environment that fosters communication and an open door policy.
www.atg-us.com. EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled.