Internal Application: Computer Forensic & Intrusion Analyst
Information Security | Ft. Meade, MD | Full Time
About Us: Innovating to solve real-world problems
At Bridges, an Applied Insight Company, we leave no stone unturned in solving our customers’ technology challenges. Supporting the Federal Government with the strongest mission focus, our solutions empower people to collaborate more effectively in delivering services vital to the nation.
On joining the Bridges, an Applied Insight company team, you’ll be working to solve real-world problems on missions that matter with people who share your passions and encourage your ambition. It’s vital to us that we hire committed people who are great at what they do. We return that commitment by empowering them with the autonomy, the support and the tools they need to fulfill their true potential.
We are seeking we are seeking a Computer Forensic & Intrusion Analyst to perform in-depth forensics examinations of computers and other electronic devices to detect the presence of unknown malware in both hardware and software. The investigator will use a variety of digital forensics tools to conduct forensic examination activities including assisting in the analysis of network, computer and other devices.
- Conducting intrusion analysis
- Manage complex large data set analysis
- Perform in-depth email analysis
- Perform in-depth registry analysis
- Conduct in-depth encryption detection and analysis
- Preparing documentation and technical reports
Extensive experience (5+ years) in Defensive Cyber Operations (DCO) and/or information security operations and in the security aspects of multiple platforms, operating systems, software, communications, and network protocols along with malware analysis in support of incident analysis and response.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Digital Forensics or other information technology discipline.
CERTIFICATIONS: (required) CompTIA Security+
One or more required within six (6) months of hire:
- Certified Penetration Testing Engineer (CPTE)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- GIAC Security Essentials Certification (GSEC) CISSP
- GIAC Certified Intrusion Analyst (GCIA)
One or more required within one (1) year of hire:
- GIAC Certified Forensic Examiner (GCFE)
- GIAC Certified Forensic Analyst (GCFA/better than -GCFE)
- GIAC Reverse Engineering Malware (GREM)
- SANS Institute Forensic Toolkit (SIFT)
- Forensic Tool Kit (FTK) vendor certifications and product experience
What we will provide in return: Excellent compensation and amazing benefits
- Multiple health insurance options from CareFirst which include a PPO plan and 2 HMP Plans
- 401k Immediate Vesting. Company matches 100% of the first 3% contributed and 50% of the next 2% contributed. 3% 401K profit share contribution.
- Fully paid long-term disability, short-term disability, and life insurance.
- Flexible Spending Account options.
- Generous paid time off that includes one bucket of leave to use how the employee sees fit; sick and vacation. Plus 80 hours of Holiday leave (10 days)
- Flexible work schedules with the ability to bank extra hours for additional time off. -per month
- Everyone is eligible for an annual bonus based on performance
- Employee centric culture and a belief that we should empower those who are good at what they do and then give them the tools they need to achieve success and grow their career.
- A commitment to learning and growth and easy ways to achieve both including a training budget, education assistance, mentorship programs and collaborative learning sessions.
- A collaborative environment that fosters communication and an open door policy.