PMO Support | Washington Metro | Full Time
About Us: Innovating to solve real-world problems
At Applied Insight, we leave no stone unturned in solving our customers’ technology challenges. Supporting the Federal Government with the strongest mission focus, our solutions empower people to collaborate more effectively in delivering services vital to the nation.
On joining the Applied Insight team, you’ll be working to solve real-world problems on missions that matter with people who share your passions and encourage your ambition. It’s vital to us that we hire committed people who are great at what they do. We return that commitment by empowering them with the autonomy, the support and the tools they need to fulfill their true potential.
A day in the life (just a few of the things you may do on any given day):
Supports the Director of Acquisition in a number of ways focused on complex analysis of acquisition finance issues
You will excel in this role if you have previous experience in:
-Performing complex life cycle management analysis on existing Air and Marine assets and proposed new acquisitions.
-Performing complex analysis of alternatives (AoA) on Air and Marine assets.
-Performing complex acquisition baseline planning (APB) support for separate programs.
-Performing complex Cost Benefit Analysis (CBA).
-Performing complex short notice research and short notice analytical support.
What we are expecting from you (i.e. the qualifications you must have):
• Specialized experience in the planning, programming, budgeting, and execution process and its interrelationship to the Acquisition practices.
• Proficiency in Microsoft applications; particularly Excel and SAP business management software.
• Comprehensive knowledge of the policy context and application of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) INVEST submission process and experience in the development and sustainment of supplemental documentation such as cost benefit analysis, alternative analysis and life cycle cost estimates to support that submission.
• Requisite experience that can transfer to application in the submission process of financial and program management data to the Department of Homeland Security and the Office of Management and Budget.
• Experience in developing planning, programming, budgeting and execution data bases to meet performance requirements.
• Requires a Bachelor’s degree.
What we are desiring from you (i.e. the nice-to-have qualifications):
• Prefer a degree in finance, accounting, or a closely-related business discipline.
• Masters in finance or accounting desired.
What we will provide in return: Excellent compensation and amazing benefits
- Multiple health insurance options from CareFirst BCBS which include a PPO plan with ZERO deductibles and an HSA plan.
- 401k Immediate Vesting. Company matches 100% of the first 3% contributed and 50% of the next 2% contributed.
- Fully paid long-term disability, short-term disability, and life insurance.
- Flexible Spending Account options.
- Generous paid time off that includes one bucket of leave to use how the employee sees fit; no separate holiday, sick, or vacation.
- Flexible work schedules with the ability to bank extra hours for additional time off.
- Semi-Annual bonuses for hours worked "over standard".
- Government shutdown protection where employees don't have to use leave for up to 3 days out of the year for inclement weather or budget issues.
- Employee centric culture and a belief that we should empower those who are good at what they do and then give them the tools they need to achieve success and grow their career.
- A commitment to learning and growth and easy ways to achieve both including a training budget, education assistance, mentorship programs and collaborative learning sessions.
- A collaborative environment that fosters communication and an open door policy.
www.applied-insight.com. EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled.