PMO Support | Washington, DC | Full Time
About Us: Engineers solving real-world problems
At Applied Insight, we leave no stone unturned in solving our customers’ technology challenges. Supporting the Federal Government with the strongest mission focus, our solutions empower people to collaborate more effectively in delivering services vital to the nation. Our unique approach to information technology considers people first. We make it our job to understand our customer’s mission and the user’s reality right from the start, combining technology and process to deliver what customers really need to succeed – from adaptation to innovation – drawing on our long experience of supporting the US Defense, Intelligence and Federal Civilian communities.
A day in the life-- a few of the things you might be doing on any given day:
- Consultant will support the full life cycle range of these activities, including market research, acquisition strategy and planning, contract formation, proposal evaluations, contract negotiation and award, contract administration, and contract closeout.
- Shall develop documents, such as Requests for Information (RFIs), acquisition plans, Requests for Proposals (RFPs), proposal evaluation and source selection documentation, and contract documents
- Will advise and formulate approaches on transfer and disposition of Government property, intellectual property and data rights, export control, organizational conflict of interests, subcontracting, and other typical Federal acquisition and procurement concerns;
- Will support the Government Program Manager on project management aspects and will keep the PM informed on status of relevant program activities
- Will participate (and coordinate aspects, as necessary) cross-agency meetings and industry engagement events.
What we are expecting from you (i.e. the qualifications you must have):
- Must have four-year Bachelor’s degree from accredited University; prefer BS degree in engineering or technical discipline;
- Strongly desire Federal Acquisition Institute Federal Acquisition Certification in acquisition.
- Must have five years of Federal acquisition support experience (prefer ten years or more), including experience with the full life cycle range of Federal acquisition described above, including significant experience with acquisition of large-scale technology systems;
- Experience with joint program offices a plus; must be able to successfully exert influence and sound programmatic judgment in a dynamic, fast-paced joint program environment;
- Must have experience developing requirements and performance work statements;
- Must have experience with planning, developing, and evaluating alternative procurement strategies;
- PMI Project Management Professional, DAU PM certification, or DHS PM certification a plus
- Must obtain a CBP background investigation to retain the position. Must obtain SECRET security clearance to retain the position.
- Some travel will be required
www.applied-insight.com. EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled.