Real Estate Analyst/ Project Manager
Home Office | Troy, MI | Full Time
AGM Management LLC is a 70-person property management company that operates apartment communities throughout the United States. This position would work out of our Troy office and work closely with the Vice President on all aspects of asset management, construction management and property maintenance.
Please submit a cover letter with your application. Applications without cover letters will not be considered.
- Perform work in a variety of management and administrative tasks and provide executive support primarily to the Vice President of Construction and Maintenance
- Have strong project management skills including: planning and organization, decision making, and problem solving
- Work closely and effectively with the Vice President to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities
- Manage and assist in managing multiple projects from $10,000 to $2M+
- Ability to analyze bids, costs and develop and maintain project budgets
- Prioritize conflicting matters, work proactively and follow-through on projects to successful completion.
- Draft and distribute agreements, contracts and correspondence.
- Collect insurance certificates, W9s, signed contracts, and other contract documents.
- Purchase materials for property maintenance and construction projects.
- Review and negotiate vendor pricing and contracts.
- Maintain contact lists, material lists, and task lists.
- Manage work flow and assist with process and technology improvements.
- Respond to routine correspondence and questions.
- Assist in the tracking of projects across the portfolio, obtaining bids, and ensuring work is completed.
- Work within a small, entrepreneurial environment that is results-driven
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills and an excellent command of the English language.
- Enjoy working independently, sometimes for several days at a time
- Enjoy undertaking a variety of projects that change frequently from one week to the next
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Experience in real estate, property management and/ or construction a plus.
- Minimum of three years of work experience as an executive assistant, paralegal, administrative manager or related field
- Experience in property management or related a plus
- Strong working knowledge of MS Excel, document organization, and the Office suite.
- $40-$50k annually, depending on experience
- Company-paid health insurance
- Company-paid vision Insurance
- 4 weeks of paid vacation
- Sick and bereavement time
- Monthly fitness/healthy habits incentive bonus