Maintenance Supervisor - Dyersburg, TN
Maintenance Manager | Dyersburg, TN | Full Time
AGM Management and its affiliated companies acquire, own and manage conventional market rate apartments and project-based Section 8 apartment properties in 23+ different cities. AGM strives to provide high-quality and efficiently run housing. We offer employees a competitive salary and benefits, job training and more.
AGM Management is looking for an experienced property maintenance technician for its 84 unit Section 8 apartment development in Dyersburg, TN. The ideal candidate would be someone with experience in apartments maintenance who is professional, organized, detail-oriented, self-motivated, and able to oversee all aspects maintenance operations while also performing all aspects of maintenance, with particular emphasis on addressing work order requests and making units ready.
- Prepare vacant units for market, including painting, drywall, carpentry, and general repairs.
- Perform routine repairs, including plumbing, HVAC, carpentry, appliance, electrical, painting, and drywall.
- Perform routine inspections and preventive maintenance.
- Perform on-call emergency work as required.
- Prioritize and organize work orders, capital improvements, and vacant units.
- Coordinate with vendors and contractors as needed.
- Lift/move up to 100 pounds, work on feet for 8 hours a day.
- 5+ years of apartment maintenance experience.
- Valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and auto insurance.
- Must own and be able to use basic tools required for the job.
- HVAC experience installing and troubleshooting and EPA certification.
- High school graduate
- HUD REAC experience
- Advanced carpentry skills and able to install and maintain doors, windows, wood siding, drywall and cabinets
- College degree
- Competitive salary based on experience ($36,000 - $40,000 annually).
- Health insurance (employer paid)
- Vision insurance (employer paid)
- Dental insurance (voluntary)
- 4 weeks of paid vacation
- Paid sick and bereavement time
- Retirement savings program with employer contributions (SIMPLE IRA)
- Fitness/ Healthy habits reimbursement
- Monthly performance bonus
- Annual cost of living raises
- Job security/ stability
- Paid training