Property Manager | Delta County, MI | Full Time
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION, YOU MUST SUBMIT A COVER LETTER AND A RESUME.
AGM Management and its affiliated companies acquire, own and manage conventional market rate apartments and project-based Section 8 apartment properties in 23 different cities. AGM strives to provide high-quality and efficiently run housing. We offer employees competitive salary and benefits, job training and more.
AGM Management is looking for a property manager for its 135 unit Section 8 apartment community in Escanaba, MI. The ideal candidate would be a property manager who is professional, organized, detail-oriented, self-motivated, and able to oversee all aspects of leasing and maintenance operations.
- Lease units and move in new residents
- Collect and process rent
- Maintain resident files in complete and accurate condition
- Manage make ready process
- Resolve resident complaints
- Maintain property and units in excellent physical condition
- Submit bills from vendors
- Initiate evictions or lease violations as necessary
- 5 or more years of property management experience
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook and comfortable using a computer to routinely perform job functions.
- High School Degree
- Section 8 experience. Candidates with subsidized, public housing, low income, tax credit, HUD and/ or section 8 apartment experience will receive a strong preference.
- OneSite experience
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 4 Weeks of paid vacation
- Sick and bereavement time
- Fitness/ Healthy habits reimbursement
- Monthly performance bonus
- Annual cost of living raises
- Job security/ stability
- Paid training