Home Office | New York, NY | Full Time
AGM Management LLC is a 70-person property management company that operates apartment buildings throughout the United States. The Executive Assistant to the President would work out of our New York City office.
The Executive Assistant will:
- Provide executive support in a one-on-one working relationship and serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external communications on matters pertaining to the company
- Work within a small, entrepreneurial environment that is results-driven
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills and an excellent command of the English language.
- Have the ability to handle a wide variety of assignments including email correspondence, project management, spreadsheet analysis, and telephone communications.
- Enjoy working independently, sometimes for several days at a time
- Will be comfortable undertaking a variety of projects that change frequently from one week to the next
- Handle bookkeeping in Quickbooks (approx. 25% of the job)
- Work with Excel spreadsheets
Roles and Responsibilities
- Works closely and effectively with the President to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities
- Prioritizes conflicting matters, works proactively and follows-through on projects to successful completion often with deadline pressures.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's degree required with course work in accounting, finance or human resources a plus
- Experience with Quickbooks a plus
- Minimum of five years of work experience as an executive assistant, paralegal, administrative manager or related
- Experience in property management or related a plus
- Starting salary between $50,000 and $60,000 annually
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 4 Weeks of paid vacation
- Sick and bereavement time
- Fitness/ Healthy habits reimbursement