Home Office | Troy, MI | Full Time
AGM Management LLC is a 55-person property management company that operates apartment buildings throughout the United States. The executive assistant to the Vice President would work out of our Troy, MI office.
We are seeking an energetic, savvy Executive Assistant for our Vice President of Construction and Maintenance. The ideal candidate will have strong organizational skills and be able to handle a fast paced agenda. Flexibility, a sense of urgency and attention to detail are critical success factors. This position requires high-level administrative expertise with a willingness to pitch in and do what's needed in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Solid organizational, project management and critical thinking skills, with ability to multi-task and make changes quickly and efficiently.
- Possess a strong desire to learn new concepts and challenge yourself to learn and grow
- Able to communicate extremely well with a diverse group of personality types
- Able to prioritize and track a large number of tasks
- Able to administrate and manage contracts and services including but not limited to, purchasing, collecting insurance certificates, W9s, drafting contract documents, and scheduling.
- Management of budgets and schedules
- Review and process invoices and collect lien waivers
- Management of emails which may include drafting responses or responding to emails an/ or distributing email to other team members as necessary
- Participate on calls and in meetings, take notes and follow up on actionable items
- Manage information of the highest level of confidentiality
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Self motivated, able to work in a team environment but must also be able to work independently sometimes for several days at a time
- Be comfortable undertaking a variety of projects that change frequently from one week to the next
Education and Experience Requirements
- College degree a plus
- Minimum of five years of work experience as an executive assistant, paralegal, operations manager or related field
- Experience in property management, construction or related field a plus
- Advanced computer skills a plus
- Starting salary commensurate with experience and industry standard
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 4 Weeks of paid vacation
- Sick and bereavement time
- Fitness/ Healthy habits reimbursement
To appy please provide a current resume and cover letter summarizing your experience and unique qualifications/ interests that would help you excel in this role.