Apartment Property Manager
Property Manager | Newton, KS | Full Time
AGM Management and its affiliated companies acquire, own and manage conventional market rate apartments and project-based Section 8 apartment properties in 23 different cities. AGM strives to provide high-quality and efficiently run housing. We offer employees competitive salary and benefits, job training and more.
AGM Management is looking for a property manager for its 45 unit Section 8 apartment development in Newton, KS as well as its 16 unit Section 8 apartment development in Lyons, KS.
- Attract and retain residents
- Lease units and move in new residents
- Collect and process rent
- Perform income certifications in EIV
- Process the HUD voucher
- Maintain resident files in complete and accurate condition
- Turn around vacant units efficiently
- Resolve resident complaints
- Maintain property and units in excellent physical condition
- Input vendor invoices in our accounting software
- Initiate any necessary evictions or lease violations
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to work with residents and provide excellent customer service
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook and comfortable using a computer to routinely perform job functions.
- Section 8 experience. Candidates with subsidized, public housing, low income, tax credit, HUD and/ or section 8 apartment experience will receive a strong preference.
- College degree
- 5 or more years of property management experience
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 4 Weeks of paid vacation
- Sick and bereavement time
- Fitness/ Healthy habits reimbursement
- Monthly performance bonus
- Annual cost of living raises
- Job security/ stability
- Paid training