Apartment Property Manager
Property Manager | Eveleth, MN | Full Time
AGM Management is currently looking for a Property Manager to join our team at our property in Aurora, MN!
Ideal candidate should enjoy customer service and working with the public. The candidate will be responsible for all aspects of the community including leasing, community programs, rent collection, maintaining and improving the community and more.
AGM Management and its affiliated companies acquire, own and manage conventional market rate apartments and project-based Section 8 apartment properties. AGM strives to provide high-quality and efficiently run housing. We offer employees competitive salary, health insurance, retirement plan, job training and more.
- Attract and retain residents
- Lease units and move in new residents
- Collect and process rent
- Verification of individual and household incomes to verify household meet income restrictions as well as affordable housing program requirements
- Certification and re-certification of residents to comply with HUD rules and regulation
- Housing quality inspections to verify and document proper upkeep of the property
- Work side by side with maintenance staff and contractors to ensure that the property is well maintained and marketable. Occasionally assist with light cleaning and maintenance tasks
- Resolve resident complaints
- Organizing of Resident Activities as well as networking with local or area community services to help provide resources to residents
- Turn around vacant units efficiently
- Maintain property and units in excellent physical condition
- Input vendor invoices in our accounting software
- Initiate any necessary evictions or lease violations
- Enjoy working with people and residents and ability to provide excellent customer service
- Organized and detailed
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook and comfortable using a computer to routinely perform job functions.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a property management office or similar administrative role.
- High School Degree
- Proficiency with Yardi
- Property management experience
- Section 8 experience. Candidates with subsidized, public housing, low income, tax credit, HUD and/ or section 8 apartment experience will receive a strong preference.
- College degree
- Competitive salary based on experience and monthly performance bonuses.
- IRA Retirement program with employer contributions
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 4 Weeks of paid vacation
- Sick and bereavement time
- Fitness/ Healthy habits reimbursement
- Annual cost of living raises
- Job security/ stability
- Paid training