Apartment Property Manager
Property Manager | Pittsburgh Area | Full Time
NOTE: ALL APPLICANTS MUST SUBMIT A COVER LETTER AND RESUME. APPLICATIONS THAT DO NOT INCLUDE BOTH DOCUMENTS WILL BE DISCARDED.
We are looking for a property manager to manage an affordable housing apartment community in Verona, Pennsylvania.
- Attract and retain residents
- Lease units and move in new residents
- Collect and process rent
- Maintain resident files in complete and accurate condition
- Turn around vacant units efficiently
- Resolve resident complaints
- Maintain property and units in excellent physical condition
- Input vendor invoices in our accounting software
- Initiate any necessary evictions or lease violations
- 5 or more years of property management experience
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook and comfortable using a computer to routinely perform job functions.
- High School Degree
- Section 8 experience. Candidates with subsidized, public housing, low income, tax credit, HUD and/ or section 8 apartment experience will receive a strong preference.
- College degree
- Starting salary between $32,000 and $42,000/ year based on experience.
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 4 Weeks of paid vacation
- Sick and bereavement time
- Fitness/ Healthy habits reimbursement
- Monthly performance bonus
- Annual cost of living raises
- Job security/ stability
- Paid training