Apartment Property Manager
Property Manager | Houston, TX | Full Time
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION, YOU MUST SUBMIT A COVER LETTER AND A RESUME.
AGM Management and its affiliated companies acquire, own and manage conventional market rate apartments and project-based Section 8 apartment properties in 23 different cities. AGM strives to provide high-quality and efficiently run housing. We offer employees competitive salary and benefits, job training and more.
AGM Management is looking for a property manager for its 125 unit Section 8 apartment development in Houston, TX.
- Attract and retain residents
- Lease units and move in new residents
- Collect and process rent
- Perform income certifications in EIV
- Process the HUD voucher
- Maintain resident files in complete and accurate condition
- Turn around vacant units efficiently
- Resolve resident complaints
- Maintain property and units in excellent physical condition
- Input vendor invoices in our accounting software
- Initiate any necessary evictions or lease violations
- 5 or more years of property management experience
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook and comfortable using a computer to routinely perform job functions.
- High School Degree
- Section 8 experience. Candidates with subsidized, public housing, low income, tax credit, HUD and/ or section 8 apartment experience will receive a strong preference.
- College degree
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 4 Weeks of paid vacation
- Sick and bereavement time
- Fitness/ Healthy habits reimbursement
- Monthly performance bonus
- Annual cost of living raises
- Job security/ stability
- Paid training